Fish oil (+ abilify?) = stimulation city

I’ve been on 100% EPA fish oil before. And it made no difference in any way. I noticed nothing.

But the stuff I’m on now has DHA and EPA. A relatively high amount.

I feel like I’ve just had a couple of espressos. And this sensation lasts all day long.

My mood has lifted also.

I don’t know if it’s the fish oil on it’s own that’s causing this or the fact that I’m taking it with abilify.

6 Likes

Do you like it? Or is it bugging you?

1 Like

Both :joy: I wouldn’t mind if the espresso feeling was less (which might happen the longer I take it). But I’m happy with the mood lift.

But I never expected to feel anything this soon. Nevermind something this dramatic!

I’ll definitely continue taking it.

3 Likes

I think it’s great, you deserved a boost. I’m really happy with mine, it’s helped me a lot.

2 Likes

If you are looking for improving thinking, visualization, dreaming ability then take this combo few hours before going to sleep. Its actually not stimulant which affect sleep but helps in activating more brain regions associated with memory, thinking etc. Effects can be noticed both in sleep and during day time.

Phosphatidylserine
Omega 3
Lione’s mane mushroom

1 Like

Yeah I felt a mood boost when I first started taking fish oil capsules.
This is quite normal.

3 Likes

So This is my third day on them. The over-stimulation appears to have decreased by about 50%. So I still feel a bit amped up but it’s ok.

I feel a bit more “resilient” on them for sure. Like I’d be able to handle stress better.

My mood has definitely received a lift.

These are the ones I’m taking in case anyone’s interested:

https://www.iherb.com/pr/Nordic-Naturals-Ultimate-Omega-Lemon-1-280-mg-180-Soft-Gels/12949

Edit: one bottle is a 3 month supply.

3 Likes

I read a long time ago that spreading out the intake of omega 3 over the day helps. I take 3x 330/180 epa dha over 24 hours.

These pills are considerably cheaper than £16/17 pm that you are paying, however, if it works for you that is what matters, and you probably get what you pay for.

1 Like

Try phosphatidylserine along with omega 3 at night to get maximum benefit.

1 Like

Well, the “espresso” / amped up effect has greatly dimished. So I’m glad. It seems to be getting less day by day.

1 Like

Have you noticed you can concentrate better yet?

1 Like

Not yet.

But 3 hours after I take it a “hangover” feeling that has plagued me for years disappears. So I’m over the moon about that.

3 Likes

That’s so cool, I’m really excited for you. You deserve to have something good going on.

1 Like

Thanks very much leaf !

1 Like

Since you find omega 3 very useful definitely try Sharp PS Gold based supplement. Its clinically proven to improve memory. Various food supplement companies uses Sharp PS Gold based products. BrainBoost by Jarrow is one among them with added brain boosting ingredients.

Research article on effectiveness of Sharp PS Gold.

1 Like

So today I’m not noticing anything really. It looks like the “introductory offer” period is over.

:musical_note: Take me down to the stimulation city
where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

1 Like

Lol :joy: :clap:

1 Like

Make sure to take omega 3 close to bed time as it can affect rem sleep to give brain boosting effects just like liones mane mushroom. It can give vivid dreams due to better brain activation. Take it with dinner and give a gap of 3 hrs between dinner and sleep.

1 Like

I find my mood and energy is slightly better on the 0.5mg abilify maby I should take fishoil as well use to take it.

1 Like