No cigerette since 20 days

Been on champix to quit smoking … It’s working well.

No urge to smoke at all.

Sometimes I miss it but I know I would regret doing it big time and brush those feelings off.

I don’t like alcohol at all so not a problem. No caffeine as well.

Staying healthy and happy. :grinning:

Now I will concentrate on losing weight.

18 Likes

Congratulations @latenightsurfer ! I know how hard it is to quit smoking.

3 Likes

Yeah good work. I just stopped halfway through on champix and never looked back…Do the course and what they say then you end up over a decade later saying how it’s so good not wasting money on something that is poisonous. Kudos to you.

4 Likes

Good to know that you used champix… I think I will take the full course… still one month left.

4 Likes

Nice work! Hope you will get better

3 Likes

Well done. I have been four months smoke free now and it is so liberating. My confidence has increased along with my mood.

Keep going, you can do this.

5 Likes

I’m not your life coach, so take this as just a suggestion - Maybe you are getting too much on your plate all at once. Take it one at a time.

3 Likes

That’s really good @latenightsurfer . I hope it all works out.

2 Likes

I am only just going for a walk daily that’s all… But thanks for your concern. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

good job on quitting smoking!

i hope you can keep it up =)

2 Likes

I quit smoking on champix for 3 days. Then there was a national shortage of Champix. Cravings came back. Started smoking. Just started Zyban since about five days. Will give up Sunday.

3 Likes

Great job!! 444553355

1 Like

Congratulations! Keep going!

2 Likes

I smoked 60 packs in the last 20 days! O yea can’t quit

1 Like

Awesome! I quit smoking, alcohol, weed and lost 80lbs.

It’s all possible, but it takes will power and time.

Just take one day at a time.

2 Likes

I wish I was in that mind state right now. But its never too late to start over and try again. Good luck and congrats on the healthiness I think u will keep feeling better.

1 Like

Great news, congrats!!!

1 Like

Nice !

I started taking beta blockers to help me cut back on my nicotine addiction.

At 12mg now and cutting back still. Gonna drop 2 6mg soon.

:smoking:

3 Likes

Congrats! My son was able to quit 8 years ago, and he is so happy he did!

Just an FYI 12 lots of Chantix were recalled. If yours is on the list, call your doctor to have it replaced

I tried sharing the link from FDA website, but was unable to share on the forum so I took screen shots but it only allows one.
google ‘FDA recalls Chantix’ and you should be able to pull it up

1 Like

I want so bad to quit. I only smoke 3 to 8 cigarettes a day so it shouldn’t be so hard but it is.

1 Like