New film that is bound to trigger everybody

Do I post the trailer or not ?

• Post the trailer
  • Don’t post the trailer

0 voters

You can post it, doesn’t mean we have to click play.

1 Like

Oh man, been there. I’m pretty sure that was just a recording from my second psychotic break. :rofl:

2 Likes

Holy Crow!
That was triggering!
But it’s not like I wasn’t warned :smile:

2 Likes

Why did I watch that!

3 Likes

Okay, too many people were triggered, including me. Call me a whimp, but I went ahead and deleted it.

2 Likes

Oh I’m so bummed I missed this! Can you send me a link to see it? I promise I’m triggered by ice cream and my own shadows. You can’t save me. And I’m super interested :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes please send me a link… please.

2 Likes

Oh man.

1 Like

What did you see it?

1 Like

Just tell us the name of the film so we can look it up ourselves!

5 Likes

Yes, please tell us the name!

1 Like

It’s called “Unsane”.

1 Like

Don’t do it, you’ll be sorry!

2 Likes

Oh, yeah.

I’ve seen that trailer on the TV like a hundred times,

It didn’t bother me much,

I don’t worry about being stalked.

2 Likes

I get really offended when I see depictions of mental illness and tend not to take them seriously.

9 Likes

Wow! I thought I the same thing when I was starting with sz. I didn’t get hospitalized but I’m pretty sure I was quite off with a lot of coworkers.

2 Likes

Wow that was really cool… I will be watching it for sure.

But I think movies wont show you these concepts with respect to those who suffer from mental illnrsses.

But if this movie does then it’d be really unsane.

1 Like

Seriously. It made me super uncomfortable.

3 Likes

God. That makes me want to burn every psych unit to the ground. I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest if sane people were held against their will, and abused in a psychiatric setting. Because sadly, nobody believes a ‘crazy’ person.

(Note: I am increasingly getting sick of this whole movie trope of ‘I’m not crazy! Or am I?? Plot twist!’ )

7 Likes