New film that is bound to trigger everybody

Abuse in care facilities is a huge problem. Over 80% of long-term residents will experience some form of abuse during their stay. I’ve had to report coworkers for it before. That’s partly why I stayed in the field so long. I didn’t trust anyone else to look after my students.

8 Likes

Unfortunately I was abused during my Hospital stays 2 years ago.
I really don’t want to get into the details.

4 Likes

I’m too old to get scared or triggered by anything anymore…except when my wife catches me drinking out of the milk carton.

3 Likes

Damn I thought it was a horror while it is simply a stupid movie.

1 Like

The idea isn’t original at all. And it doesn’t look scary. Sometimes trailers can be misleading though.

2 Likes

I read it was a psychological horror so I was scared to watch the trailer but it was not scary.

3 Likes

Your poll doesn’t work. I can’t vote. I wanted to vote for posting the trailer. People don’t have to play the trailer.

2 Likes

I really need to see this film!

Ive seen someone stabbed with a screwdriver in the eyeball on the internet (someone in high school showed it to me) also seen failed suicides. I don’t think theres much that can trigger me video wise anymore. What was the movie called @everhopeful and i’ll let u know if I’m triggered

1 Like

It’s called “Unsane,” I believe.

What the hell. I wasn’t triggered but what the hell. Who gave whatever coked up director money for this. It couldve been a documentary with actual time spent to have a discussion about these issues but instead we get this.

5 Likes

Who would watch a documentary? Normies need this kinds of movies! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m still interested in the outcome but I feel like I’d be half triggered, paranoid and totally freaking out inside the entire movie. Even Gerald’s Game did that to me. I feel like a full on psych ward movie would put me over the edge.

1 Like

IMO there aren’t enough documentaries or films on schizophrenia and would like to see more. Mental health in general but I’d like to specifically see sz. Until I was diagnosed even I had a very weird view of what a schizo was like.

1 Like

I found the film mary poppins triggering.

1 Like

Just a spooooonful of sugar helps the seroquel go down!!

5 Likes

I have a phobia of big words.

2 Likes

I love when they were all up on the rooftop stepping in time though. That didn’t stress me out.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.