Never having kids

Everyone from highschool is starting families, and I kind of know I never will, its depressing

1 Like

Just wait until you 15 year class reunion when all those babies have turned into the terrible teens.
You’ll be the envy of your class.

4 Likes

I wasmexpelled and I don’t think they even have reunions

1 Like

Ok, then wait until you see those kids from high school in stores with their monsters, you won’t feel so bad.

How old are you anyway, and how do you know you’ll never have any kids?
Why dwell on stuff that may not be the truth, never say never, medical opps stuff changes everything all the time.

2 Likes

I don’t have any and I don’t need them and I don’t miss them.

4 Likes

On the other hand, Anderson Cooper didn’t start a family,
and I trust that he is more successful than your classmates.
(to @Jeremy87)

1 Like

if you want, you can adopt; Jeremy.

might need good finances and recover from MI though.

if I want a family, I’ll need to adopt.

1 Like

I’m never having kids and I too am at the age everyone around me is having kids

2 Likes

I am 49 and also never had any kids. It was a choice I made very early in my life. There was always just too many people on earth to my liking and I did not want to contribute to the overpopulation of earth.

5 Likes

want someone to continue writing romances, in my stead. and if anyone wanted to have a kid with me, it’d probably be disrespectful to refuse.

never considered the overpopulation issue though. probably 'cause I’m religious.

2 Likes

As someone who is battling this illness and has kids, I wouldn’t recommended it. I got my illness after I had them, if I knew that I would get the disease I would have never had them.

3 Likes

My son wasn’t planned, but I can’t regret having him. I just wish he could exist under better circumstances.
I never had an overwhelming desire to have kids. I was 28 when I had my son and I had not been longing for a child. I felt guilty because two of my siblings did have that desire with their spouses and couldn’t conceive. They never did have kids and they’re all still married and very happy.
Having my son was/is a blessing, but it’s a heartache as well. Wanting hypothetical children is a normal desire but in the end you can be happy without.
I also think the world is grossly overpopulated. I knew I would never have more children…for more than just that reason.
Life can bring you your own fulfillment. It doesn’t require “what everyone else is doing.” :heart:

4 Likes

I admire your strength as a mother @Hedgehog

I read in another one of your post that your son also has sz. I can only imagine the additional challenges that can pose as a parent.

Blessings and good vibes to you. :v:

2 Likes

I’m 58, and I’ve never had kids. It wasn’t by intention. It just worked out that way. I like kids, but there is a lot of freedom that comes from not having them. Raising kids is hard. It’s something that if you’re gonna’ do, you’d better do it well.

5 Likes

I have absolutely no intention to have kids, I believe that it is overrated and it is possible
to have an excellent life without having kids, but unfortunately I get the feeling that many girls only look at me from
the perspective of fit/unfit for a family, while I don’t want a family at all, I want to be regarded just as a person.
It is one of the reasons I prefer to deal with boys.

2 Likes

Thanks, @Chrishasheart. Knowing that it holds him back and that he suffers at all just about kills me. But he’s strong and he’s brilliant and all I can do is cheer him on.

3 Likes

I’m kind of glad I won’t be having kids. I can barely take care of ME!!!

6 Likes

And that is true love right there.

I want to have at least one child really bad, but I do think about the risk of passing on this illness and to be honest - it kind of breaks my heart.

But who knows what the future holds. :v:

2 Likes

that’s like me Fellowman

too many rabbits

I think it’s weird still for a woman to be a No rather than a Yes to this particular calling

Although it’s not uncommon i still feel a bit freakish

I asked for an abortion as soon as i found out i was pregnant -

only time ever

and i’m 42

1 Like

Hes gay q516161yqytqyq

1 Like