Need help with stack for negative symptoms

So I just discovered that I can’t take memantine and wellbutrin which is a huge bummer. I wanted to take memantine, vraylar, mirtrazapine and wellbutrin at the same time. I am thinking of doing memantine, vraylar, mirtrazapine, selegiline and moclobemide. Which stacks do you guys take for tackling negative symptoms? How can I edit this stack?

I take Latuda and Wellbutrin. They work well together

1 Like

I currently take Seroquel, Effexor, and Prazosin. I still get “visions”, but they keep my mind pretty quiet.

As for negative symptoms… I’m still struggling and would also benefit from others’ take on what helps them in that aspect.

1 Like

I take vraylar, chlorpromazine, pamelor and lamictal but the negatives are still there to a degree

1 Like

I was interested in selegiline. From what I understand, there are no dietary restrictions 10mg and under. But the bad thing is I talked to a pharmacist. Every narcotic pain med had serious interactions and is contraindicated. She didn’t know what people who had surgery or injuries did for pain. I would find out if you want to take selegiline, you might wish you hadnt.

1 Like

No supplement or stimulant can help with negatives. I think that they subside on their own.
My negatives come in waves. There’s nothing I can do.

2 Likes

I have severe negative symptoms and am on two antipsychotics + started memantine 2 days ago. I will update.

1 Like

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27941358/

2 Likes

Thank you for your comment.

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know about this.

1 Like

Thank you mr. Dre

1 Like