My maddness

I have been keeping myself from going insane by ganging with the norms. lol but I have to work at it to keep hidden but its hard & and its getting HARDER so Im seeking more help to keep from going to visit da hos my backround landscape changes daily so Im alway hiding what I can lol

they try to tell me what to do or what emotion to play out in there rule as I keep conform IM TRYING TO HAVE A SOMEWHAT NORMAL RELATIONSHIP YEAH BUT I keep messing up wont be long before Im alone in my madness she see’s the way I handle things keep me keeping

@Marksmaddness I don’t know if this will help at all or if it’ll do anything but one of the ways I keep my voices and hallucinations in check is I blast music through headphones if I’m in a car or bus and I force myself to think of the fake memories they tell me I have. Or before, I would force myself to live through their memories and it would help cause they would fly by as if I’m seeing them outside the window. It was also kind of like using up a lot of energy so I would be on low energy all day instead of trying to space out all this energy throughout the day. Doesn’t make much sense but it’s how I think about it.

@Marksmaddness I know what’s it like to try and keep the crazy from touching those in your life, but maybe you should tell your girl about it. Just start off with asking her if she can do something to help, you don’t have to tell her what you’re going through, you can call them headaches or pains but see how she reacts. My boyfriend helps me so much once he found out because he gets me out of stressful situations and you won’t know how she’ll react until she knows.

I hangout with people who don’t have mental illnesses too but those closest to me usually are affected by something, it helps you know? It doesn’t have to be those with sz either, two of my best friends have depression and one of them has bipolar disorder. Other people with a mental struggle can help you just survive another day, trust me.

Music helps but I have an unlimited supply of energy Im very hyper pills dont work anymore Im either up or down lol

My girl knows & she helps sometimes but I have to find younger girls legal lol to keep up with my hyper madness being full of energy all the time keeps me away from girls my age lol

I will stand like the norm till the madness takes over then I hide in my mind keeps me from seeing the turth in these eyes of madness

I dont have any friends like me
there all norms

Im lost in the way to act talk look and appear to others

Trying to blend and doing it for so long I think contributed to my last major break down…its stressful to keep up the facade…be careful…faking it till you make it doesn’t seem possible without meds to assist…and lots say therapy helps too…

1 Like

Moved to DX’d - Other
—Mod-beam

@Marksmaddness what do you mean your energy keeps you away from girls your age? Have you tried exercising as a way of getting rid of the energy or using it to make something creative?

@flameoftherhine is right, if you try too hard to fit in with the “norms” then you’re gonna crack under pressure. It happened to me too, and it still does when I’m with my boyfriend. He tells me to let people know cause he hates it when he can’t comfort me then