My cat died today

He was the best little buddy ever. When he was a kitten he used to climb up my right shoulder to get on my bed when I was sitting on my recliner watching TV. Him and his sister and brother were found in California, Southern California I think in 2006. I had just moved to Orange, CA with my dad a few months before then we got him and his sister. He used to come meow at me then plop down on his side and back for belly rubs. The times I was living somewhere else he’d stare at the front door waiting for me. Now I’ll never see him again. He’s the cat on the left in the first picture I posted on the thread “Post a selfie numba 4.” May he rest in kitty paradise forever.

5 Likes

Ah geez. I’m sorry to hear that.

2 Likes

I’m sorry @anon21849028.

2 Likes

I’m so, so sorry.

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss, Pets are like family

2 Likes

I am so sorry to hear this…we are getting prepared to have to lay down our dog Fido if his hip dysplasia gets any worse…I am hoping you can get over the pain quickly…your cat is in a better place.

2 Likes

Hope you’re okay. My cat died in March, it was a shock as she was only four and I found it quite stressful

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that. My cat of the past thirteen years passed away just two days ago. It sucks, hurts. :broken_heart:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry man. Fellow cat lover here, I know how devastating this is.

Sending (((hugs)))…

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss :sob: I lost my cat Pumba in February. He’s survived by his brother Timon. Now i just got 3 cats and a dog. Cheerish your memories with him!! Cats are amazing

1 Like

So sorry for your loss. Wishing you the best.

1 Like

He’s in kitty heaven, now.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I’m sorry @anon21849028. It’s so difficult to lose a beloved pet.

1 Like

I’m so sorry @anon21849028. :frowning:

It sounds like you gave your cat a great and loving life.

Take care, ((Hugs)). :v:

• Monte
1 Like

Lossing a beloved pet is awful, sending to you my good vibes. @anon21849028

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.