My cat just died

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Yep, Tubby, whose picture I’ve posted on here several times, just passed away.

Less than an hour ago she started wailing like I’ve never heard her wail before. I got out of bed to go comfort her, and she fell over on her side, took a few last breaths, and she was gone.

She’s been with me for nearly 13 years. I knew this day would come, she was getting awfully old, but damn.

Here’s a nice picture of her. It’s an old picture, from years ago.

tubby%20how%20to%20work%20like%20a%20cat

18 Likes

Sorry to hear that …

Condolences. :frowning:

I’m sooooo sorry to hear that!!! When my cat died in 2006 at the age of 18 I was devastated. I know how horrible it can be.

Hope you feel better soon!

Oh crap man. Sorry

P.S. I don’t know if you are male or female. Quite hard to tell sometimes.

It’s ok, I’m male.

1 Like

Really sorry to hear that
Our family cat died twenty years ago I miss her still

Sorry to hear that. All the best wishes for you.

I’m sorry to hear that :cry::disappointed_relieved: I made a post with the exact same title back in February when my fluffy cat Pumba died. I was devastated as well. May your little kitty cat rest in peace :peace_symbol:

Poor Tubby. I’m sorry you just lost your furry friend. Sounds like she was happy always on your lap.

Rip tubby over the rainbow bridge. Beautiful kitty cat.

I can’t even afford to have her cremated. I don’t have a yard to bury her in. It’s going to tear me up to put her in the dumpster. She’s wrapped up in a towel right now.

I’m sorry your cat died.

what about pet cemetery?

1 Like

I can’t afford anything right now; I don’t even know how I’m going to pay August rent.

maybe just find a little bit of ground in a nice place and bury her, maybe plant something there as well :slight_smile: sorry about your cat

1 Like

I’m so sorry. Such a beautiful cat.

I just texted a friend who has a house and yard, asking him if I can bury her on his property. He’s at work right now, so it could be a little while before he gets back to me. He gets out of work in two hours.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear about your kitty :crying_cat_face:

if its not possible, it might be nice in a secluded wooded area such as a park or something.