Schizophrenia.com

Missing my ex

I went on facebook and ran into pictures of me and my ex and it made me sad…sometimes I miss her but most times Im happy were done… :frowning: I just wish things could have been different though between us

3 Likes

I’m sorry it didn’t work out.

3 Likes

Thanks appreciate it

1 Like

I’m sorry. Even though it may be for the best it’s still hard to think of what may have been. I live with my ex right now and sometimes I think it’s not so bas as I thought it was. But he’s different to me now too. I know one thing, you can’t go back.

3 Likes

Thank you, my relationship wasnt healthy so I guess its better that its over

1 Like

Yes looking at old photos wasnt a good idea but they came up as soon as I looked at my profile

1 Like

I still talk to my ex wife daily on the phone about thirty mins a day…it’s nice to know she’s fine and cancer free (she had two cancers to get rid last year…she’s fine.)

3 Likes

I miss my x boyfriend too.

It was perfect with him and the dogs but I left to go on a vegan diet and give my horse a better paddock.

I asked if he will take me back but he said no because I left he doesn’t trust me anymore.

It really was pretty perfect with him but I also didn’t agree with using glue traps.
Im against animal cruelty in a way he isn’t.

Animals is the reason I left.

Miss him and the girls soooooo much and I miss perfect country home too.

Trying to embrace my new life and appreciate all I have here.
I appreciate what I have but still… miss them and the country home and life too.

1 Like

He is the best man I ever met and best man I know of.

I will be his fan forever.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear… Those heartbreaks hurt the most, yu know? I had a sweet heart that left me and it probably contributed to my schizophrenia. Wish you love and peace.

1 Like

I dated a girl when I was 19 years old.

I think she regrets our split and thinks I was the one for her…that we just met too early in our lives.

She had a series of boyfriends after me, and then a divorce. Last time we talked, she was all sad and wistful about our old relationship.

I don’t share the same rose-colored view as she does.

1 Like

I met the most awesome girl when I was 12 and just starting to get sick. If only we’d met when we were 18. She was many firsts for me. I’d run into her again when I was 16 and we clicked like we never missed a step. Young relationships have a very rosy appeal. It’s always hard with this illness to not play the “What if I didn’t get sick” game.

4 Likes

Life is about timing isn’t it?

Sometimes you meet ‘the one’ too early, and ‘the jerk’ when it’s too late.

1 Like

I’ve been divorced for around 12 years and I am still hurting alittle. When I see her picture I miss her. I think that I probably won’t be free completely from missing her.

1 Like

I miss my ex boyfriend from 2004. We had a good time but I didn’t appreciate him enough till it was too late. When I heard he died i was so sad. It’s haunted me since - why did I not stay longer with him??

I’m getting divorced now and I miss my husband in some ways, but time heals and I look at his photos and say to myself - there’s my friend, he’s my friend. And feel better.

2 Likes