Misdirected hostility

I fear it’s going to be one of those days. I’m reading things on the internet and the thoughts that are popping into my head in response are very negative and hostile. I’m agitated. I wonder if I should just go back to bed and try getting up on the right side of the bed later. No, because I’m WIDE awake, so that won’t work. I keep trying to steer my brain in a positive direction but it gets away from me and ends up in a flurry of curse words and a shitty thing to say about someone. That’s not my normal personality by the way. What has become of me? I just want me back, will the medicine God’s please bless me and kick in for me today or may just start cursing at random strangers. I might even flip someone off in traffic.

2 Likes

Sorry you’re having an angry day. I am, too. It helps me to take a break when I feel that way. Just go for a walk, or read a book, or do something calming.

3 Likes

I also think time heals it. A guy stroked me on the street today and i punched him (i know him alittle but not much). Its important to say you are sorry. I couldnt tell him im sorry but i think of it as im sorry.

1 Like

Hope you find some peace of mind @Leaf.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.