I'm constantly angry

Everything pisses me off ffs

1 Like

Oh, snap. How did you know I was volatile?

1 Like

I read somewhere Magnesium might help idk

1 Like

Damn, I wish it was that simple. Straight up, I won’t take it out on anyone. I just am ready to bust. Tell me something positive @anon51414962 I know I can bring myself down, I don’t want to be on this path. I’m trying to cool off

1 Like

try the gym folks. also, enjoy yourselves. that’s why i am angry often. i only suffer a whole lot and enjoy a whole little.

judy

1 Like

I have broken ribs…that’s my number 1 coping skill, and I’m doing breathing exercises though I feel like I’m getting a knife jabbed with each breath

You will recover, i’m sure you will, slowly. I had both arms broken different years, but i’m doing fine now.

1 Like

No my problem is thati was totally disrespected twice today like total manipulation. I’m coming down I can tolerate myself now. At least I was cognitive to know better

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that. I respect you because you are a good poster here and helpful :slight_smile:

1 Like

■■■■ everyone I dont like people anymore

1 Like

Awesomeness thank you :hugs:

1 Like

Oops, logging out now

Ok bye

Why’d you do that @anon97118089 …don’t make me ■■■■■■■ pin you down and hug younwith my good arm

1 Like

Cause I felt like it

1 Like

Well I feel like killing you with hugs. I feel so angry and dissed. I’m not a ■■■■■■■ robotic slave, ffs. Why don’t people realize that?

1 Like

i don’t get the stigma lately of people who are fluffy on the inside 24/7 saying we are all different then turn around and say someone is a bad person because they are not fluffy on the inside all the time too.

life isn’t perfect and people are born who they are. we as humans cover the spectrum of differences and individuality. learning to live with that anger inside ourselves makes us who we are and better people too. i don’t think those fluffy people could handle living the life you have @anon97118089.

plus there’s the fact that people today do stupid things a lot of the time. it’s a sign that your picking up on things others don’t but that if they did and made some changes that the world might be a lil better of a place.

i could be wrong too.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.