Man is a spiritual being

I know the people on here think they have it all figured out. To them, I refer them to this video by Noam Chomsky. The ghost, the machine, and the limits of human understanding. He goes over the history of science quite nicely. Warning: book mark it now. It might be flagged as heretical on a site like this!

Governments and organizations transcend individuals. No one is allowed any real power beyond consumption. Unless your in a dictatorship, but those are microcosms.

Money can do a lot more than it should be able to.

No one chose to be here is more my point.

There is no Illuminati or new world order is also my point.

Iā€™m happy with the level of ā€œhumanityā€ i possessā€¦ R U?

Dude no one is going to watch an hour and a half of Chomsky talking. Itā€™d be more pleasant to read his stuff.

You could summarize for us.

Out of all the people on here you seem the most set in your ways.

1 Like

No im thinking more of an institutional knowledge. Not some conspiracy ā– ā– ā– ā– . Legitimate power. Like schools and hospitals and prisons.

You donā€™t have to tell me about humanity. Iā€™ve been down there.

1 Like

Basically the idea you can explain everything right now in how it operates like the the diagram of a clock is nonsense, especially when it comes to the human mind.

I didnā€™t mean that as a jab btw. Rereading it I can see how it could be seen as such.

Yeah man, chomsky gave up. It was his goal at first to do that very same thing. At least with language.

To say there is a ghost and that somehow makes the mystery make more sense. I donā€™t know about that.

That is a wrong move as well.

It is what it is and we donā€™t know. From there I choose to believe its all chemicals and atoms operating within unconscious and indifferent framework of physical laws that are constant.

Lol. We are just chatting here. Killing time and so. Itā€™s all bs anyway. If we were on the position to do something i donā€™t think we would be any different.

1 Like

Itā€™s funny how nihilism and realism go hand in hand.

2 Likes

And the result isā€¦escapism :smile:

Not here. Iā€™m embracing it.

Got to have stimulation of some kind. But its been 4 hours since Iā€™ve done anything but drink water.

Me and my thoughts and this forum. Life 2.0 Near total isolation. Which basically is escapismā€¦ So yeah youā€™re right.

escapism is just another word though.

Lol manā€¦ you know what would i recommend
:joy:
have fun whatever

1 Like

This damn psychosis. I want it to ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  stop. Iā€™m really doing what I have to do. Exhausting all options here. Even sacrificing joy to try and find lasting sanity.

I also still want to be able to support myself and retire and feel like a full human being.

Iā€™m not sure I even know what fun is any more. It seems hard to find.

Keep saying that and youā€™ll make me cry.
You know what would be my answer to that.

1 Like

Hope youā€™re kidding.(kind of)

Iā€™ve had enough fun anyways, Iā€™d just feel guilty if I did any more drugs. Well afterwards anyways.

Iā€™ve just been a nonstop consumptive wretch since that first hit of weed. Iā€™m trying to break out of that and find contentmentā€¦ I will say with some degree of success.

Some state of a delayed spasmā€¦ Like you continuously watching out for a dangerā€¦
Sounds familiar?

Uhhhh paranoid schizophrenia? Lol

Yeah funnyā€¦
but it doesnā€™t have to be like that.

Seriously itā€™s only going to take a couple more weeks. I wonā€™t have any need to be dependent on any substances. My mind just wonā€™t go there. Itā€™ll do other things.

It might help accelerate it if I wasnā€™t on this site either and I had to figure out how to live in my mind again.

Your criticism is always welcome, but uhh you donā€™t know what I go through even just going to the gas station.

To think I could go clubbing and take pills and live the wild life is unimaginable.

If I want a pleasant life I have to do these things at some point, I might as well do them now.