LXXVI Say Anything 🐙

fallout-76-57

9 Likes

I’m the first ! :sunny:

images (2)

6 Likes

I had a rough night. I’m glad things usually get a little better in the morning. I was too scared to use my phone last night. I even had to turn it off because I was getting a bit paranoid, which all feels silly this morning. 🤦🤷

5 Likes

Oh snap!

You beat me @everhopeful. Nobody makes me taste my own blood. You won’t see the last of me!!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

So I’m not up to much today. I need to go to the library later to pick up some movies that have holds that are about to expire.

I’m also waiting on some goodies to be delivered.

Keep on rockin in the free world guys and gals.

:blush:

4 Likes

morning, have a blessed day

3 Likes

I have yet another headache.
The weather is great though, and our trainer let us go 15 minutes early :smile:

2 Likes

I need to go to the library. I want to get some more cookbooks for Little LED. I like the variety and she loves cooking.

We went to the park yesterday. Thinking we might go somewhere today, too, but not sure. We’ve been stuck inside for several weeks because of my knee, but now I’m okay enough to go up the 5 stairs in front of our apartment. So I’m taking advantage and getting out as much as possible.

2 Likes

That’s awesome LED. We’re library buddies. :blush:

@Pikasaur, Hey, I hope your headache goes away soon.

3 Likes

I so wish I could get to the library as often as you do! I love going to the library, though. I’m going to miss the variety when I have to move in a couple months. :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Yeah, I do frequent my library a lot. We have an excellent library system where I live. :slight_smile:

Oh? Your new location doesn’t have a very good library?

1 Like

I mean, right now I’m in Portland, OR and there are 22 locations and they have a massive collection. But the town I’m moving to only has 3 locations, and one of them is about to close.

2 Likes

Oh I see. Yeah, that’s kind of a bummer.

1 Like

Spent a week in the mental hospital. It was awful. No coffee, no internet, no TV, no laptop, no music. I was expecting there to be some activities planned for us, but nope, just paced the ward the entire time and read a few books my parents brought me. The food was just okay. Nurses and techs were nice, at least. But the other patients there? Most of them were annoying as hell

3 Likes

Why did you go to the hospital?

I was having really bad paranoia and delusions at the time. My episodes are short, though, so I was fine the next day. But they kept me a week. Hopefully I never have to go back

3 Likes

glad you’re OK now

3 Likes

thanks, man. If anything, it helped me appreciate the little things in life we have the freedom to enjoy. Like my dog, good home cooked food, TV, internet, being able to go outside. It was as close to a prison as I’d like to get.

2 Likes

That’s why I avoid hospitals.
They make me paranoid

I was starting to get a little paranoid, and def anxious. But I didn’t wanna tell the staff that, because it would have caused me to stay longer. So I just played it cool, and eventually they let me go. But it was my first mental hospital experience, so I suppose it was a learning opportunity.

1 Like