Say Anytiing - LXXI 🥳

8 Likes

Bump…

Who’s gonna be first…

Gosh I’m nuts. Darn it DNA! You stole first post!

5 Likes

Du-oh!!!

Well, I’m in third place.

:relieved:

2 Likes

Nah you’re first bro. OPs don’t count.

At least you’re on the podium… that is if you can fit on it with my fat ass.:grin:

1 Like

Shiii havin’ a little weight aint no thang but a chicken wang.

LOL.

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yay, new anything!

3 Likes

Say you…Say me…Say anything…That’s the way it should be.

3 Likes

In my case, it’s more of a huge drumstick.:smile:

1 Like

I’m at the pdoc, but he’s running late. I’m not sure what I want to talk to him about. I always get nervous and don’t say much.

4 Likes

why does taking a nap during the day make me feel disoriented after i wake up for the rest of the day?

1 Like

back from my trip. hadn’t been online or watched much tv for a couple weeks. trip was good, stayed one night too long at my aunt’s in florida I thought. happy to be back.

I haven’t smoked in 11 days now. so that’s good, no urges yet either.

im feeling motivated after my trip. I want to start making some serious money. I have 8 business ideas waiting to be developed but for a couple years im just going to be an employee. will start looking for work tomorrow.

I think my next trips are going to be to urbana, Illinois. Athens, ohio. hungtington, west virginia. and natchez, Mississippi. then maybe new orleans sometime.

3 Likes

I watched the Joker today. It really reminded me of Taxi Driver. The slow descent into madness. I didn’t think it was over-the-top depressing, but it was dark and grim. I enjoyed it.

3 Likes

Be sure to go out and see nature sometimes. It’s the only way to find peace on occasion.

3 Likes

Going out to Black Angus for a belated B-Day dinner. My two older nephews had their B-Day on the 7th. Mine was the 8th. So me, my dad, my brother, his twin boys, my sister and her three boys are all going out.
Got to hop in the shower soon. Think I will wear something nice tonight. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

@raelyn218 was right about my Applebee’s drink. They wouldn’t make it for me. :frowning: We had a great time anyways.

I learned that I can’t get the puppy. He has an approved adopter. They did welcome me to look at their other animals, so maybe they will accept someone without a fenced yard. I guess I’ll keep an eye out for an Aussie.

2 Likes

I’m sorry everyone if I’m annoying in how much I change my mind about this school stuff.

But I just found out there’s a bus that goes from my city, to the major university in town.

So I might apply to the big university and take film classes instead. The big university has a very strong film program.

I’m still thinking about it though.

I would just rather use my GI Bill for something I’m more passionate about.

8 Likes

I think that’s a great idea.

You really enjoy film and would definitely excel.

My sister (when she first started out) would do costume design for film students all the time.

She said it was chaotic because everyone was amateurs, but it was really fun.

3 Likes

Thank you for the support Rex!!

Yeah, I have a very short time left in my GI Bill.

But I feel like it’s worth it to use that short time on classes that go towards a BA or even a BGS (Bachelors in General Studies).

That’s awesome that your sister enjoys costume design.

3 Likes