Loved Ones

I’ve been seeing my loved ones turning into demons. Hell, even my dog. I just look at them and their eyes scare me… Anyone else?

3 Likes

Are you seeing a psychiatrist? Are you taking medication ?

7 Likes

I saw a person’s face turn into a monster once. It freaked me out and mind you it was just once. I’m sorry this happens to you a lot. :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

I see people I call “Watchers” and I don’t know whether they’re metaphysical beings inhabiting humans or some type of alien parasite, but I can tell what they are by looking at their eyes, too. I used to think they were trying to kill me but now I just think they “watch”, like they’re here to bear witness to something.
I am told these things are a delusion mixed with visual hallucination. I still “see” them on meds but can agree now that they’re a construct of my mind. I think the meds allow me the ability to doubt my delusions, or at least dial them down so I’m not carrying weapons around anymore (I previously believed the Watchers might physically attack me).
Meds definitely made the difference…

1 Like

wrong topic 1515

Just for clarification, I meant that I replied to the wrong topic, not that the topic was wrong.

Just an anti depressant. I haven’t told anyone about this.

1 Like

It’s nothing to be ashamed of. Psychiatrists have heard it all. You have to tell your psychiatrist so they can get to the bottom of it. That’s their job.

2 Likes

You should tell your psychiatrist about this. ASAP.

1 Like

I think you need to talk about these experiences to a psychiatrist as soon as possible. He or she can help advise you on treatment. Please do not hurt anyone when you experience these things, even if you are frightened. If you feel you are in grave danger or you feel like you want to cause harm to yourself or someone else, i hope you will get help before you act on these feelings by calling 911.

1 Like

I would def get some help on this. A change in perception that quickly and drastic is not good. It’s good that you shared though. It means you know something is not right.

1 Like

Hey Anonsee, please talk to a psychiatrist. Please tell them that this is happening to you. I’m so sorry this is happening to you. It sounds scary. Please get help for what you are expereincing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.