Looking for supplements

All I do all day is Google brain recovery supplements, supplements to help with cognitive function, cognitive enhancers, stuff like that. I probably did it for 4 hours yesterday. Still looking I guess.

You most likely won’t find anything that actually helps or that you’ll stick to. I’ve searched for nearly 10 years and I’ve found nothing. But keep searching, you may get there.

You could try theanine, but I don’t like it.

1 Like

I’ve tried L-Theanine. Thanks. Just looking to get smarter and L Theanine doesn’t really do that.

1 Like

What’s your highest grade for a supplement. Supplement bettter than the others. Maybe it didn’t help you though, but you were impressed by it.

@TheBest supplements are a great idea. Kudos to you.
I believe that, while APs have potential to cause a lot of harm,
supplements are safer.
I recommend to try Sarcosine and Sodium Benzoate.

1 Like

Thanks @Chess24. I’ll look into it.

1 Like

My next supplement will probably be Aniracetam.

1 Like

Darn Aniracetam affects Dopamine.

You might want to try a combination of vitamin B complex (called B-Supreme on the internet), vitamin B12, L-Tyrosine, L-Tryptophan, Vitamin D, vitamin K (called MK-7 on the internet) and Methylfolate (L-5-MTHF on the internet). It is completely harmless and gives me euphoria as well as giving me relief from my positive and negative symptoms, they are just vitamins but have had a powerful effect on me!

1 Like

I was talking about taking L Tryosine yesterday and Treebeard flipped out on me.

1 Like

I do take B-12, Vitamin D and other supplements though.

It increases dopamine, right?

I want to try ADHD medication but I can’t. I think it would make me smarter. But the schitz is too bad with me.

Have you heard of Noopept? I heard it’s pretty strong and good.

I think that fish oil and Curcumin are a must for sz.
Both help with depression and brain functioning.

2 Likes

I would cut back all the supplements. You’re messing with your brain. I think it’s not safe.

Noopept increases dopamine as well. I was on Ritalin and I thought I was going to end up in prison.

@TheBest

My favourite supplement is cbd, but it does nothing that really helps me, but it could help you.

I’m against using cannabis. Thanks anyways.

1 Like

@TheBest

That’s a great attitude to have. I actually don’t take cbd anymore, but you asked which supplement I like best and cbd was my favourite. I don’t even take supplements anymore. :slight_smile:

I’ve heard people mention it before. Don’t really know anything about it. I smoked weed and had a really bad experience so I want to stay away from cannabis.

1 Like

@TheBest look. You have to look beyond your personal experience.
Cannabis may not work for you, but it may work wonders for other people.

1 Like