Life is precious...i love u all..but dont wanna live

I am just too tired.dont know what to say plz guys forgive me…

1 Like

WOAH what happened the last post I saw things were looking up for you!!

1 Like

What exactly is wrong? Maybe we can help.

4 Likes

Follow the girl named Sophie Eliza on fb. She has sz and depression and she is really an inspiration and a support for a dozens of people in similar situation
Learn from positive examples. You can do it, man. Despite everyone tells you.

3 Likes

You said you don’t wanna live, well here is the song and i hope you will get better @far_cry0

1 Like

I’m struggling to find a reason for living, too. I think we all do from time to time, especially we szs. Put your brain to work and think of a reason for living. If it gives you a headache, take a nap and start over when you wake up. Good luck to you, chordy.

Hey mam. Just think of your new computer. Will be cool when you can game for hours?

2 Likes

Don’t die now… you are too valuable and apart of this society’s evolution. I remember you told me to wait for MIN-101, well… that’s something to look forward to isn’t it? Don’t die yet… instead of thinking of the future too much and waiting, focus on the present and do something about it now. It can be anything. Find your purpose of living… be it becoming closer to God or listening to music.

4 Likes

Thanks pain gain…

Suicide doesn’t solve problems, remain live, things will change💖

3 Likes

Yes ali u might be right…

1 Like

Me too, and I would like to be reincarnated in Eurasia as a princely type that can pull chicks as hot as Oktyabrina Maximova.

1 Like

@far_cry0 I want to tell you that life isn’t such a paradise even for healthy people.
I think that life is not so good as it is made out to be even for healthy people.
For people with schizophrenia who are low functioning it is a lot more difficult than for healthy people.
I want to give you advice.
Keep active, try to do something all the time, try to find friends.
Exercise.
Other than that remember that life isn’t good but we need to live it out anyhow.

3 Likes

What happened, my friend?
Stay strong! I am here for you!

2 Likes

I found her blog: https://sophieelizablog.wordpress.com

@far_cry0, my man, live is worth living. You listened to me when I was almost psychotic and I hope I can help you too. Remember us when you feel bad. Um forte abraço do Brasil!

3 Likes

@brugluiz you are in no position to lecture others and tell them that life is worth living.
There are people whose life is very difficult and thankless.
Life is so difficult for me that I myself don’t know whether it is worth to live.
I hope it gets better but it is very difficult to keep living like today.

1 Like

I hear you. Damn this illness. Have hope, it’s all we have. Don’t give up.

1 Like

You have had these episodes also in the past, you will be ok, I learned the secret of the life when I lived in my auto with cockroaches, ants and other insects, it is the willigness to live even if it does not feel like that, try to find some interesting activities such as taking photos or something, I know it is difficult to see the future, but one day at the time … it is so easy to commit suicide, but what then, nothing, living is much more important, talking about my own experience when I took a razor blade and did some cutting, well I survived and now looking back, I am glad I am living …

3 Likes

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem :\

4 Likes

What’s up @far_cry0? Just feeling down in the dumps?

We love you man!! Take care.

1 Like