I just want to lay down and die

I don’t know why. I just feel so empty and tired. Nothing has meaning. Nothing is appealing, no sex, no food, no drug, no exercise, no love. I don’t want anything. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up.

5 Likes

i hope you feel better , please do not do anything bad life is beautiful and it may take time to see but you will see.

4 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that. I’m sure it will pass.
hugs

6 Likes

I felt this way just half an hour ago and it passed.
Hang in there, the feeling passes it will get better.
I send you my love,
Erez

6 Likes

I gave up on life years ago but good things happen to me every day no matter how shi**y life seems. I give up every day but then when I get out of bed in the morning and walk downstairs for ice by the time I get back in my room life seems worth living again. I don’t need a point to live. I don’t care if I have no purpose. I don’t care if my life seems meaningless. I don’t care if I feel my life is hopeless. I don’t care if my life seems empty…I couldn’t care less, I’m still going to do what I want to do and when I live like this, for some bizarre weird reason I can’t explain I am happy and content a lot of times during the day.

I was miserable a lot when I was young before schizophrenia. I’m happier now then when I was a kid. Maybe I am just too dumb to know I shouldn’t be happy. Maybe I am just too unaware of what’s going on to be miserable. But whatever I’m doing seems to work. (even though I hate my neighbors, lol). (Naw, they’re pretty cool, lol) (but I wouldn’t trust them any further then I could throw them).

4 Likes

even ice cream :icecream: ?

I just ate some ice cream. Works like magic :flushed: better than alcohol

1 Like

I feel the same mate…

1 Like

I’m too anxious to do that.

1 Like

That’s the spirit @tera let it out. I find life hard to bear as well. Continue yes, maybe we wont find happiness but we can always search for truth instead

1 Like

@tera I’m sorry I am so late in posting…I miss a lot of posts…I am so sorry to hear you are so over wrought tera…just hold on hope is on the way…just talk with your pdoc about how sad you are and they can help you on your meds until you aren’t so down? good luck.

2 Likes

@tera

I’m sorry that you’re suffering right now. Schizophrenia is like being caught in a riptide: Swim parallel to the shore. In other words, schizophrenia is always ready to fight, so sometimes the best strategy is to take a break (not die).

I hope you feel better soon :heart:

3 Likes