Life is precious...i love u all..but dont wanna live

I think I’m in position to say it because once I thought I had to commit suicide. I had these thoughts and then I talked about them to my psychotherapist. I didn’t want to have these thoughts because, no matter in what position I am, I believe in life. My pdoc said the disease makes us think in suicide. Maybe a person who thinks in suicide has just a chemical unbalance in her/his brain.

Have you ever watched ‘Nise: O coração da loucura’? It’s a Brazilian movie about schizophrenia. It’s about people with schizophrenia doing art. It’s about possibilities.

As @far_cry0 said, life is precious.

2 Likes

Love you farcry!!

2 Likes

Thanks princess. …

1 Like

@brugluiz I think that it is good that you have a positive outlook.
What I meant to say is, the disease puts some people in such a difficult position that they don’t want
to live.
They see how their peers and family members thrive while they are stuck in low functioning mode
(this is true in particular for low functioning people).
As well cognitive impairment is a very severe issue for some people.
For example for me, I can never be smart enough, I will always want more and more intelligence, and
having this severe cognitive impairment makes me feel absolutely terrible.
I should say that I make more efforts than most people to keep healthy, I exercise for hours each day.
Remember that period when you were absolutely down and didn’t manage to do anything.
It is very difficult to live in this mode for a long time, this is what people like
far cry and me have to endure.

2 Likes

@far_cry0 I didn’t know you were feeling like this. I was having suicidal thoughts last night (about 16 hours ago) too. I don’t really have the best idea for why we should keep on living, other than we should just keep on.

I hope you find happiness today!

1 Like