Leaving the house today

I’m going to a restaurant with my friend today. I don’t like going out when I’m followed and recorded etc. I know the men will be there but I’m going to go anyway. I don’t think they’ll do anything to me if I have a witness.

4 Likes

Good for you. I hope it goes well. :whale::whale::whale:

1 Like

Thanks @GrayBear

1 Like

Sometimes going out is tough but it is great you are going to do it! I did yesterday and it was good. Ì hope you have a great time! :open_hands:

1 Like

Thanks @FatMama!!!

1 Like

Thanks @naturallycured

1 Like

Have a good time at your lunch. Sometimes I have heard voices in restaurants. I ignore them, and figure out I made it up. Mostly I focus on the food and the people I am with.

1 Like

Glad you’re going out @CoCo. I know it can be hard because i have a friend i meet for coffee every once in a while. It can be tough but i usually am glad i went. Hope you have a great time!

1 Like

Thanks @Sunlit and @disciple!!!

1 Like

Men following you? Being recorded? Sounds like you are delusional. Take your meds.

I do take my meds @StonePaperScissors. I even set alarms so I don’t forget.

1 Like

You should tell your doctor/psychiatrist that you feel like people are following you/recording you.

I can assure you nobody is recording or following you. It’s all in your head. Trust me, it’s a delusion.

1 Like

@StonePaperScissors My pdoc knows and has known for the last 4 years. No meds have stopped that which is how I know it’s real. The meds stopped me from thinking I work for the government but has not stopped them men from surveilling me. When I used to work, the men were coming into my work and harassing me. I changed jobs and they did it again. I no longer work.

I feel sorry for you, because you are stuck in delusion. No one is after you? Think logically. Why would people have any reason to be after you, in order to harrass you?..

@StonePaperScissors. They think I work for another government and want to question me as soon as I do something that shows possible guilt. They are going to torture me. They do it to others regularly.

I had the same problem at work. Eventually ‘they’ found me and I had to quit. No one has ever gotten me. The government did seriously inject problems into my life and manipulate my environment to exacerbate my symptoms. This fueled my delusions and paranoia. I could and have given examples. They made my illness worse intentionally. I don’t know why. I must have seriously pissed someone off and it was definitely the wrong person.

But they don’t seem to be doing it anymore. Maybe it’s because I don’t work anymore. I don’t know. All the time I spent obsessed about being captured and tortured it never happened. It’s a delusion. It can be reality based but it’s still a delusion if you told a normie what you thought.

You have to try to get past it. No one is going to get you. You are safe.

1 Like

Thanks @TomCat. I’m not convinced but your story helps.

Enjoy yourself @CoCo.
No one is out to harm you.
It’s delusional thinking.

2 Likes

Thanks @Wave!!! I went out yesterday and it was fine. I’m going out again today with my husband. He’s a witness so they shouldn’t want to do anything to me with him there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.