Katty on Tuesday

It is a weird rainy day :frowning: Good and bad I guess, struggling to keep calm.
I am over the edge and took 3x 225 mg L Theanine. It is almost 3 pm.

My cat is fine though, she seems very happy and fluffy. :sob: she is so cute!!! and her fur is so delicately soft!!!

21 PM

I did some photography today. Did my income and expenses for the past 6 months and it does not look good. :frowning:
I need to push forward.

I received my Valentino purse in the mail today and it is too beautiful. Along with last weekend’s purchases I got a lot of expenses so my bf wants to pay it all back to me as a gift for my birthday. HAH! I am pleased but need to decide on a present in return in 2 months.

5 Likes

Awww she is so cute and also dignified. Didn’t know her name was Katty !!

Are your intrusive thoughts better now?

1 Like

I just got back from the store with a bag of kitty litter. After I put it in the tub my cat started pawing a bunch of it out onto the floor. What does it mean when a cat does that? My cat is going to be an outdoor cat for a while.

1 Like

Her name is Miss Tigré :smiley: lol So I call her or MissTi :slight_smile:

Yeah she is cute and I have so much fun. She has a habit though of waking me up around 4 am every morning :flushed:

1 Like

not sure what you mean but my cat also makes a mess.

It looked like he was deliberately making the worst mess he could. He was raking the kitty litter with his paw, out of the tub onto the floor. At first I thought he was going to poop, and had just gotten carried away, but then it became apparent that he was deliberately making the biggest mess he could.

2 Likes

My cat does the same thing with the litter. He’s always been an indoor cat so I am unsure what that means.

@mermaid1 your cat is adorable :blush:

1 Like

He was doing it with such abandon just now. I’m wondering if he is telling me not to interfere with his litter box, but I have to do that to keep it clean.

2 Likes

Yeah I suppose your kitty could be just claiming his territory.

That reminds me I need to clean up my cats litter box. It’s weird with my cat because he only started doing it fairly recently. I wonder if it’s just some hunting/gathering instinct cats have :thinking:

Cats!

I love them, but I can’t handle their cat attitudes.

Dogs or bust!

However, I do have one dog that is cat sized.

1 Like

No telling. It very well might be. My cat is learning a lot of rules for him to be in my room, like he can’t play with the power chord of my computer.

2 Likes

@mermaid1 i do miss your posts on this forum… your cat is absolutely adorable… everytime i see her photo i feel like she’s pissed off at me… but in a cute kinda way…

1 Like

She kind of has the smug look of a cat who just caught a mouse and ate it.

1 Like

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0abfTrxjX-4

1 Like