Schizophrenia.com

Just shutup man!

They don’t stop man.

They just keep talking about the eternal realm over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Just shut the ■■■■ up man!!! ■■■■!!!

The ■■■■■■■ don’t sleep man, they don’t ■■■■■■■ sleeppppppppppp!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

On and on and on about all of this ■■■■, time travel, other dimensions, magic, spirits, illusions, eternal realms, just shut the ■■■■ up i don’t ■■■■■■■ care anymore!!!

Everyone just thinks i’ve gone mad to, it’s the worst. Im a haunted person, not a schizophrenic, they are in my head conversing with me about alot of things. They are out there in the night with me showing me the secret tree faces and ■■■■.

You like that? I just made that up. Secret tree faces. I sure wish other people could see them. How advanced would you need to be to put very detailed faces made of the trees, shadow, and light in the seed of the plant before it’s planted?

Yeah, they are advanced. Like the possibility of resurrection kind of advanced. I just wish they’d leave me though.

Lately they talk about how they visit the earth but wear people costumes and ■■■■. They can look like us in every little way. It’s creepy as ■■■■ to be perfectly honest. They were getting on to me like “c’mon man, that isn’t even hard to believe that we could do that at all. even people have alot of special effects now, you guys do stuff like that to. you can even make realistic looking stuff, what more do you think we could do?”

But yeah, just go away though you know. Oh well, im ■■■■■■, life over.

are you taking meds pans? maybe you need an adjustment,

i think you need some help, talk to your p/doc or doctor about this, hope that it gets better.

5 Likes