Jesus god delusion

What was like your god delusion?? I am curious to hear some stuff i can relate to

mineā€¦ the TV told me to go 7 days with no food or water and Iā€™ll be blessedā€¦ PS - PRIOR I had gone 3 days with no food or water :P, also, told me not to tell anyone the tv talks to me

2 Likes

that was 2 years agoā€¦ when every bloody conversation coming from outside was directed to me, but the fasting got rid of that :slight_smile: - not the 7days one haha, never tried that - body literally was shutting down after day 2.5

Thought I could be like Odinā€¦pop out an eyeball and gain the wisdom of the universeā€¦luckily I broke out of it before I could yankā€¦never wanted to be Jesus or a god reallyā€¦just god like in wisdomā€¦so I guess this countsā€¦

1 Like

I didnā€™t hear God but religion played an important role in my delusions. the voices told me that I am the blood of Christ (Iā€™m AB-, just as probably he was) and then that I am the antichrist as well as that the four riders of apocalypse are coming, and that the world will end when Iā€™ll turn 21, thus I have to kill myself to avoid it. Fortunately, Iā€™m in my 30ā€™s now.

4 Likes

This should be our anthem.

1 Like

Just gave my life to Christ and God told me to go tell the world. ( I was in the phychWard). So I went up to tell the nurses how God had accepted my repentance and how much acceptance I felt from him . After talking to the nurses there was a Christian patient that had been listening. I heard boldly as in the room ā€œLazarusā€ I felt this great brotherly love for this other Christian ( what I would imagine Jesus felt for his great friend Lazarus). Feeling almost on auto pilot I gave this man a big bear hug. As I backed of he began to bow down towards me. Like he was seeing Jesus and I was experiencing his love. I went away very confused but felt Godā€™s presence and fell to my knees in worship." Every knee will bow every tongue will confess Jesus is Lord." I announced to anyone that would hear. In awe I felt a name come to mind. It wouldnā€™t leave ,as I asked if that person was there. I knew and ask for him by first last name and illness. The nurses called him and asked hey! _------- ,do you know this guy over here? I said bring him to me. The nurses did and I prayed for healing for him. The nurses got upset at me and drug me into the locked up side of the ward. Seeing a woman on that side that the doctor was trying to get to stand. I went over to her and began to pray for healing. After lots of eye rolling and doubt. To her excitement she stood up. I told her God is good and she agreed.

3 Likes

This happened 6 years ago, to this day I believe it was God.

1 Like

I lived like I had the money Jesus had.

1 Like

damn, amazing story I must say. I had only one religious like trip in the PsychWard. I was taken by force to the hospital and given me a rispolept injection for the first time. The night they took me and tied to the bed I had thoughts that now I will be eaten by Masons and Jews and will wake up salvated, as an angel in heaven. I woke up unleashed on a hospital bed and went for breakfast, shocked that for the first time in 3 years I had a clear mind and that the voices dissapeared. Still I was anxious and thought what the ā– ā– ā– ā–  happened? I saw an apple on my plate with some rotten area, I took a spoon and took the soft rotten part out. Then suddenly a patient stood in front of me i looked at him and froze, and then he took out his hand and took out a feather from behind my earā€¦ Itā€™s nothing special after I read your experience, but for me it was an important moment in life. I consider it very symbolic. This was the last time I was hospitalized and the night before was the last time I felt so terribly bad. In three days it will be 8 years, and I see them as the 8 years of the rest of my new life.

5 Likes

Bad part about my experience is some of the staff started treating me not so good. I began to think it was some kind of mind control via the hospital. There was a short time afterwards when I felt good. But then one of the staff over medicated me because he didnā€™t like me talking about God and sharing what had happened. I left the hospital thinking it wasnā€™t God that it was mind control. Only months later after I got better I began to see it probably was God.

2 Likes

I think God spoke to me. I also found Jesus. He is a stand up comedian living in London.

1 Like

I did a meditation thing and met ā€˜my ascended selfā€™ who was godlike. I couldnā€™t see my face; It was like staring into a golden lens-flare, but the light was solid and reflective or maybe a liquid. Then I went to see an archangel in heaven and he gave me a gift of wisdom, and then we looked down from the balcony and there were several million angels and they all pledged me their lives. I knew it was a meditation but it definitely tipped me over the edge.

2 Likes

Iā€™m enough of a pessimist to think there might be a judgemental God who would condemn me to hell for minor sins and thought crimes, but when I listen to the cogent voices of different atheists on the internet I lose my fear of that. I still believe there probably is a God, but I have real problems with a God who would condemn people to burn for all eternity. That doesnā€™t sound like a loving God to me. It sounds like an extremely petty, vindictive God. I wouldnā€™t wish for anyone to burn for all eternity. I think there are some people who deserve harsh punishment, but not that.

1 Like

I believe hellfire is a metaphor to show the horror of being separated from God. The Bible is very clear about degrees of reward and of punishment. God is sever both in punishment but more importantly in forgiveness. Atheist have a huge problem with the advancements in science and information. Evolution is a huge leap of faith. Nothing could ever come from nothing. We all have a consciousness that makes us uncomfortable at the site of sin. God has the answer, I to faught the fact that God was righteous and my first step towards him. Was that I was able to see and accept the righteousness of Jesus. Just saying ā€¦in loveā€¦best of intentions.

I once witnessed a dance off between my friend who looks like Jesus and a worker at pizzahut who looks like Jesusā€¦it was a group of friends standing behind our Jesus and all the employees at pizza hut standing behind their Jesusā€¦hahahaā€¦our Jesus wonā€¦

2 Likes

If your ever bored you can read one of my god delusion episodes I wrote. Its a bit long but think of it as a real story book :wink:

Iā€™m not deluded. I really am God.

6 Likes

I was very ill, and Iā€™m an atheist. BUT, that didnā€™t stop me from having delusions about Jesus, like for instance, he was real, but trapped somewhere, and I could free him.

1 Like

The ole Jesus fell down the well delusion ehā€¦

5 Likes