Ive been...confused lately

This isn’t diagnosed but no other better place even if it isn’t about SZ and might not be right for the forum even though this is one of the few places i feel comfortable sharing anything (if admin want to move it by all means). Ive been sort of confused about well…this is embarassing since i never talk about this with anyone and please don’t judge, but ive been confused about my… sexuality a bit lately. Im not gay i like girls and look at them sexually its just there are some men ive met that i say “hey ill keep an open mind.” Its just really confusing honestly. Its kind of like that boundary has been blurred a little and ive never been with another guy and frankly not with a girl in quite a while so im just sort of like i said confused. Is there something wrong with me knowing but also not knowing? Its just weird to me that i can look at a certain girl and say “shes stunning id like to get with her” but also look at a certain guy and say “hey that could be interesting.” Idk maybe I’m just overthinking it.

Don’t stress… stress makes everything difficult.

I’m sort of the same way. I see people I like… either sex… and if they are interested in me… I don’t beat myself up about the possibilities.

My family still loves me and accepts me no matter what my sexuality.

I know it can get confusing… I understand it’s hard no being able to know yourself. But as long as your with kind and safe people… and as long as your content… it’s all Ok. I don’t really consider my self as Bi… but I do consider myself to have an open mind.

1 Like

Don’t worry about it. It is what it is. And you are what you are. Maybe you’re bi, go with whatever you’re comfortable with and don’t sweat it. You’re the one who has to live with it.
Reminds me of a joke I heard years ago by a famous comeidian.
He says," I can understand people being hetrosexual. And I can understand being gay and I’m cool with it. But bi people just piss me off. They’re just plain greedy. They want the best of both worlds."

1 Like

I view myself the same way its all about the love for me if such a thing exists no matter who its from as long as theres a connection. Im a very free spirit i guess.

1 Like

I’ve thought about that too. I can’t tell if someone is gay just by looking at them, but I’ve been friends with a few people whose characteristics seem a little gay. I’m interested sexually with girls, but I can’t say that I haven’t fantasized about men. I’ve only had sex twice in my life (with a woman), so maybe it’s too soon to tell, but I might have some bisexual traits. I don’t know, the boundary is not that distinct. Anyway, don’t be afraid to express yourself. I’m not afraid to be told anything if I found that I’m bisexual. I’ll only find that I’m special in more ways :slight_smile:

3 Likes