It is so warm that it is difficult to sleep

I like that it is very warm, but it is difficult to sleep. So I decided to make coffee. Anybody likes to chat?

3 Likes

Hello @mjseu . How are you doing today? I just got done eating Mexican food.

1 Like

Coffee won’t help you sleep, lol

I sleep in the basement where it is cool and crank the AC so its nice a cold. I sleep better that way. I have trouble sleeping when I am warm/hot.

1 Like

How was your bike ride today?

1 Like

I am okay. It is 1:40 am and I have sleeping difficulties because it is quite hot. I have not eaten Mexican food since I left the US. Chicken fajitas was one of my favorites.

2 Likes

I have no AC, but I keep my window open.

2 Likes

I have sleeping difficulties when it is hot also. Fortunately, we have our AC on most of the time here. It’s only 5:45 pm here.

1 Like

You can buy small AC units that will cool your bedroom, they are not good enough to cool the whole house/apartment but it may help you sleep.

1 Like

Bicycle riding was good. It was 33 C (91.4 F), so quite hot. I can not complain about this warm weather, because our winters are quite cold. It feels as I was in some southern European country.

2 Likes

I’m glad you were able to enjoy yourself despite the heat. I really like the pics you share when you’re out. Are you watching anything on TV?

1 Like

Maybe a small AC could be a solution. It was been hot now in June, but July is typically the warmest month.

1 Like

No, I am not watching TV. I have a good small TV, but I rarely watch it.

2 Likes

The TV keeps me occupied at night. There’s some really good shows out there. I used to not watch tv at all. But now that I’m home all the time I find I get really into some shows and can’t wait to see what happens next

1 Like

I’m jealous. I have an extremely hard time getting into TV shows since sz. I use to watch movies all the time but I rarely can get into them anymore.

2 Likes

I can no longer remember very well what happened before so previews are important for me. I do understand having trouble focusing well. At least, I think that’s why my memory is what it is @Bowens

2 Likes

I like when birds are singing outside Occasionally there are some people driving their car or scooter/moped. The sun will rise in one hour. Maybe I should go to the beach and watch the sunrise.

3 Likes

I remember when I went to the beach of Miami Beach 20 years ago to watch the sunrise. This was when I lived in my auto and I did it almost every morning.

3 Likes

Hmm. . .

Maybe Turn The AC On And Let The Cool Air Refresh The Flesh?. The Way Love Hits The Heart.

Watching the sunrise sounds nice. I’m sure it’s beautiful

The sun rises at 3:12 am, so in one hour. I am just a few hundred meters from my local beach. Our beaches here are not like those in Florida for ex., but we have many small beaches. My local beach is perfect for watching the sunrise. I hope that there are no clouds.

3 Likes