IrreleVENT Thread

Ugh. That really sucks. I hope the med is a game changer for you too

3 Likes

That’s hard for sure. Is there an end in sight? Is there a way for you to save up and move out?

2 Likes

That makes no sense. They need to rethink that.

3 Likes

I am not getting enough friends. I am planning to have dentures but have lot of loans. I need to learn a lot to keep up to speed. I am tired most of the time. This is as much I can vent for now and unsure this is vent enuf.

2 Likes

I have no clue where I will be living in 2 months and it is stressing me out big-time.

(It’s not a “living on the streets”-type situation, thankfully, but I have to move soon and still don’t know where I’ll end up. It’s scary and stressful.)

3 Likes

Aren’t you living with your mom?

2 Likes

Yes, some big life changes going on, so we have to move. I’ll still be living with her.

2 Likes

Not really, we’re waiting on my husbands job to give us the “go” on moving…. We thought it was gonna be this summer, but now might not be until the fall…

2 Likes

Well I hope it’s as soon as possible

2 Likes

My thoughts are spiraling into the web…im pretty sure everyone knows the web

1 Like

I have nothing to do, it’s making me uneasy and aggravated lol

3 Likes

I feel really tired. And weak.

1 Like

Sometimes i wish i could go back to being a kid and never take the drugs the doctors gave me starting at age 10, antipsychotics from age 11. Sometimes i wonder if they damaged my brain and i wish i could see how my life coulda been.

2 Likes

@irrelevant, I am sorry you feel like that. And cannot go back. You were a child, and something was decided over you, that had a lot of impact. I understand you feel bad about that sometimes. Apparently they didnt know a better solutions. But I can imagine it is hard to think about.

1 Like

My cousin wants to specialize in child Psychiatry and has already practiced a little with adults

He is currently studying and practicing with Harvard University

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.