IrreleVENT Thread

Go on vent away…whats bugging u? I feel alright! but i shall be back to vent at some point

5 Likes

This thread just might explode :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Lol if not i’ll just vent here everyday :grin:

2 Likes

I have to give up on further studies in order to stay on benefits. I kinda wish my parents didnt kick me out till i had completed fhe masters at the least. Horrible feeling inside me. Mostly sadnesss but also a slight slight feeling of anger but i dont want to seem ungrateful to public services for housing me and the benefits i get either.

Idk. Really hope ulotaront with its new mechanism of action is a good and game changing medication.

4 Likes

Keep talkin urself out of it. Life changes so fast that nothing stays the same for long

3 Likes

I’m pissed that from now on I’m paying to see my gp. Just did some bloodwork so have to go in a week or so. Just have to make sure I’ve enough money in the bank to cover the initial expense. I get a refund from the government but it’s frustrating to see the end to decades of free healthcare. That is really bugging me lately.

12 Likes

My stepmother is a bossy ■■■■

2 Likes

Hey can you edit out that last line please. It is never the answer and saves me hiding it.

Thanks @AppleKidd it’s appreciated.

3 Likes

Sorted 1515151515

3 Likes

Apple kid how old are you?
Your going through a difficult phase of life especially w mi in the mix. I wont pander platitudes to you but i think you wjll see a light at the end of the tunnel at some point. Stay strong.

2 Likes

I have to pick up my meds soon and vraylar is expensive because it’s a new drug. I won’t be able to save any money. I’ll have to be frugal in the nearby future.

3 Likes

@FreeLunch 27 1515

2 Likes

Have u checked out Good RX? I used it before and it saved me a lot of money and its free. U can easily check how much it will save on vraylar on their website

1 Like

Its really awkward. I try not to compare myself, but everyone around me is doing the things i want to do.

It is difficult but im not the only one to go through this, so i dont understand why i dont get to terms with it.

Thats the part thst makes me feel mentally weak. Not accepting that life has problems sometimes we have to overlook or accept and best get over

Thank you @FreeLunch

3 Likes

:love_you_gesture: 1515151515115

2 Likes

I live in Sweden. Good Rx isn’t available here and there is no generic available for vraylar. So I’m stuck paying for it.

2 Likes

That sucks! 1515151515

1 Like

Im gonna vent that i shoulda called this IrreleVENT Thread

7 Likes

Well I was just thinking about that lol

2 Likes

Next time :grin: 15151515

2 Likes