Intrusive thoughts and psychosis

Its the sz. Off meds I easily get mad and want to hurt ppl bcz I think they’re stealing my life energy etc

I don’t get these thoughts on meds, 6mg risperdal.

Off meds I attacked my brothers bcz I thought they were causing my sz and my suffering telepathically.

Thoughts of harming others sounds like intrusive thoughts. If you also think you’re being mind controlled, that sounds like a delusion that you have insight into

2 Likes

Im only angry at the people following me. Not my family, they did nothing wrong

Didn’t you wanted to kill your brother a while ago bcz of your paranoia?

I can lookup your posts if you can’t remember what you wrote. It was about your farm. Him getting money etc

That was nothing to do with mental illness. Wanting to kill others because they are stealing your life energy is

So you really wanted to kill your brother over money? Maybe I misunderstood but you said he was spying and recording you etc He has evidence etc

That was all true, im over that now anyway and happier

1 Like

I am glad. Personally its the meds that helped me. Its ok I guess to get mad at ppl following you as long as these ppl are not real.

1 Like

Its dangerous because i become hostile at them. Im trying to rationalise it in therapy

1 Like

Hope that it helps you, you also have the choice of trying Clozapine if you want. I am going to be on it this month for negative symptoms as the risperdal is only helping positive symptoms. I hope I don’t get much side effects.

1 Like

Clozapine is a last resort for me,

1 Like

Yea me too, everything else failed at improving my negative symptoms without having positive symptoms except for Abilify but I can’t take Abilify anymore due to side effects.

1 Like

The psychosis is you believing alien The voice is real.

Intrusive thought is what comes from the alien voice or whatever

My thoughts I have control over but inserted thoughts I don’t have control over

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.