Ink blot test

I agree…
It is clearly Megatrons face…Megatron is the enraged Warrior leader of the Decepticons…

1 Like

I got normal. I had a hard time finding an answer to what I saw. I’d see a dancer before a submarine in one of them.

I got normal/average

Y’know I can’t take these online because none of the choices are ever what I think it looks like. For example I thought the second one looked like a horse breathing fire and my options were is it two men a smiley face or nothing.

1 Like

I was curious…

You may have Dissociative identity disorder (Multiple Personality Disorder) Dissociative identity disorder (DID), previously known as multiple personality disorder (MPD), is a mental disorder on the dissociative spectrum characterized by at least two distinct and relatively enduring identities or dissociated personality states that alternately control a person’s behavior, and is accompanied by memory impairment for important information not explained by ordinary forgetfulness.

:astonished: as I’m pretty sure I do not have DID… I guess because I couldn’t identify with most of the cards and saw nothing…

2 Likes

I guess a lot would depend on how the assessor interprets what the patient sees in the pictures. Lots of room for subjectivity.

Yeah I don’t really like ink blot tests, they seem very very abstract and subjective. For people to pretend to know what a persons interpretation of something means about them is some pseudoscientific blasphemy. Like cold reading, except the assessor probably is inclined to give you bad news instead of telling you want you want to hear.

Seems like bs to me.

Maybe interesting, in the lets have fun sort of way, but as for a professional utilizing this to get to know someone’s diagnosis that just seems stupid.

Large studies would have to be done to establish the analytical implications of what each ink blot might look like. People would have to research and familiarize with that whole database of knowledge. People can always provide unique answers. Yeah, I’m just gonna stop there.

3 Likes

I was administered this test and it was not multiple choice. A psychologist just showed you the pictures and asked you what you saw. I answered her questions and she wrote up a report three pages long with negative things to say about me clinically and my personality. This is junk science at its best. I wouldn’t lose any sleep over the results.

I had sadistic personality disorder on first try. But what I saw was not an option. I have to try it again. :wink:

Now I got GID. Sexual orientation and gender confusion. Hahaha

One time a psychiatrist was showing a man ink blots. For the first one the man said, “I see a naked woman.” For the second one he said, “I see a naked woman having sex.” For the third one he said, “I see two naked women having sex.” The pdoc thought a minute. He said to the man, “You must have a dirty mind. Everything you see says sex.” The man quickly answered, “Well, doc, you’re the one showing dirty pictures.”

Hail Megatron! I also like Shockwave. I have a thing for giant robots…not a sexual thing, just a slight obsession.

IDK…I’m pretty sure that’s two rouge dogs taking hits on a Batman bong ( I’m not into weed personally) while the chicklet teeth demon grins from making puppets out them all.