Inception -- The Movie

I feel like I’ve been under inception in my past lives as well as in a simulation. It was a nightmare for me. Like a literal hell. People can be evil, I guess. Imagine an evil genius doing this. It is sick!

Don’t fall for the bait if they say they can grant wishes or cure your schizophrenia in a simulation. I was told there were only 2 simulations left because humanity was too evil. I can live with 1-2 simulations but my psyche couldn’t handle more. It’s too scared. I couldn’t handle nested inception or nested simulations.

Furthermore, time travel if ever invented should be regulated if not banned.

Mind wiping and mind uploading should be banned too. Depends on the circumstances.

A lot of this is futuristic and plausible.

I know I went off topic from the original idea from inception – the movie. But I’ve been there done that.

There are worse things than schizophrenia. I do believe they can cure it but it is risky.

My dissociation was really bad for 5 years. I believe true schizophrenia/insanity is comparable to hell. In my past lives, I used to be insane. But the last thousand lives or so, I’ve been taking my medicine. I also stopped drinking monster energy drinks, which seems to worsen my condition tenfold.

Really, I just want a cure, a job, and a family.

So, do you believe inception is possible?

1 Like

Sometimes I think I’m dead. I don’t think anyone is using an inception type device on me. Continuously hallucinating for years is hell. You are right about that.

2 Likes

I’m sorry you feel that way. I hope you get better.

1 Like

I hope you get past your beliefs as well.

2 Likes

The hell you say, I want my shiny new robot body. Sick of the broken meatbot I’m currently loaded in.

1 Like

Do you have good dream recall, and are you believing that dreams are views into your past lives? Because they’re just dreams …

2 Likes

No. I don’t remember my dreams. I just have memories of past lives, alternative reality.

1 Like

At one point I believed I lived in a government matrix. Half the time I don’t know what to believe.

3 Likes

It’s amazing the beliefs people with sz have in common. I lived in an alternate reality for a year. I believed people had two natures a red or a blue. The people with the red or black nature persecuted the people with blue nature by messing with there minds because i believed in telepathy. At this point realty is clear to me though. Its clear if i take medication, but if i get of it for to long i lose touch.

2 Likes

I use to believe that people who wore red or blue were hired to stalk me; felt real at the time. I heard color delusions are only within the schizophrenia spectrum; no other mental illness has color delusions.

1 Like

I’m glad you’re doing the right thing. If all this inception stuff starts to upset you (which I suspect it might) then make sure you tell your psychiatrist about it.

Always be 100% honest with your psychiatrist.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.