I'm struggling

I can’t keep track of what day or time it is. I look at the clock and I can’t remember what it said the time before. It seems like time is flying by. I keep getting flashes of things I remember happening but I don’t know what order they happened in. I have butterflies in my tummy over the worry that I’m forgetting something important. I’m feeling detached emotionally for the most part, there’s just one sore subject that will get me crying. Other than that I’m a robot. I feel like I never fully woke up today. I’m in that weird surreal state. I hate that. I can’t quite say I’m confident about what’s real right now. Hopefully nothing weird happens that I have to figure out how to respond to. I don’t think I would have good decision making skills right now. All day things have been strange. Odd phone calls, strange conversations or a strange lack of conversation. Or people stop talking when I enter the area. I’m clearly not firmly based in reality right now, but it’s as if I’m watching it from a distance. And I’m not completely terrified.

5 Likes

Sorry you feel so bad,

Just keep distracted,

This feeling will pass.

2 Likes

@Leaf

What’s been going on in your life lately? Have you been more stressed than usual?

3 Likes

Just guessing that if you don’t make any major decisions you’ll come back to your norm in your own time.

I hate it when I’m weirded out, but it passes.

Jayster

3 Likes

I’m sticking right now myself and sadly couldn’t read your whole post, but I’m sorry you’re not feeling well. I hope it gets better for you tomorrow and that your sleeping soundly right now.

2 Likes

So sorry that you are struggling. Hopefully you find some sweet relief soon.

2 Likes

I’m sorry you’re struggling. That soundd awful.
I hope you feel better soon hugs

2 Likes

I found unwarrented fears are imposed by schiz. You should do breathing and find a comforting phrase to think or say.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that. Best of luck to you!

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear you are feeling badly. I hope this will pass soon enough.

2 Likes

Would the radio help? I find a cheerful disc jockey can really soothe my nervousness and the music - well, it’s just there to enjoy or ignore. Unlike tv, you don’t have to watch or worry about what somebody looks like…lol.

1 Like

Don’t make any major decisions in this moment. You’ll snap out of it soon. I know when you’re in the thick of it, things appear bleak.

A little time, rest and proper meds should get you back to yourself again!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My cousin used to do this morning radio show called Josh in the Box. He’s really funny Maybe laughter can help. He should be on YouTube

2 Likes

I’m just nothing now, sorta frozen, moving pretty slow

1 Like

Maybe you and your husband can go for a drive
When I was in high school my mom had been dead a few years. It was a blistering cold winter night. I went onto the balcony in my night gown and just sat there outside just spaced out staring at the sky. I didn’t even feel the cold bc my body was in shock. But it passed and I came to myself and went to bed

2 Likes

So many tiny little crutches that I’m precariously perched upon right now. One pill for mood stabilization, one pill to reduce my dopamine, one pill to increase my serotonin, one pill for the worst anxiety attacks, one pill for nightmares, one pill for eps, and then there’s the pills I take for high blood pressure and cholesterol. And there’s more. I can’t function without getting out of my body and head everyday. I need something to help me relax quite deeply like Ativan…

1 Like

That seems like a lot of meds. Talk to your doctor to make sure they are all working together properly. Sometimes they can interact with each other and cause more harm than good.

2 Likes

It’s not enough. I can still hear my head. I don’t want silence, I just want peace and order.

1 Like

You should go to your doctor and explain to him/ her all of the meds you are on. This sounds to me like you are over-medicated in this moment.

2 Likes

Any new medicines?

2 Likes