I'm still alone

Your not boring just in minor need of proper groups to hang out with by the sounds of it.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s a matter of you being perceived as boring, but maybe you’re unintentionally sending a signal to the girl that you’re not interested in dating her.

Maybe ask the girl out sooner and see what happens.

3 Likes

I’m 24 as well. Never had a girl either. I don’t care anymore. None of that matters to me. I have sexual dysfunction as well. Pretty much impotent. I wish to be asexual and I have a very low libido for a while now. I take Seroquel.

2 Likes

I won’t continue to lie myself anymore I know just as well as anybody on here that I am the devil and that you all are planning to do something really gruesome to me. I apologize for whatever I did in my past lives but I won’t keep beating my self down for things I don’t remember. Wish you all the best

1 Like

You’re not the devil,

I know that because lots of people think they’re the devil and we can’t all be right.

Also, no one is planning anything against you,

We just want you to get on tinder and find a date, homie.

3 Likes

You are not the devil or anything resembling it. I think you should re-read my first post about this and think positively. Get out in the community, try volunteering it is a wonderful not to mention cool way to meet people and chances are the people there are probably good people or they probably wouldn’t be volunteering. Try finding a church home you feel comfortable attending. There are quite a few things you can do to find a special someone safely. Keep us all posted. Good luck.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.