What's the best way to get a girlfriend?

I’m a single guy who is shy and fears rejection. How am I suppose to get a girlfriend.

1 Like

I know you have to be a good listener!

2 Likes

Don’t be sad! Work to overcome your shyness and fear of rejection, and the rest will come!

2 Likes

People do say that I’m compassionate.

I’ve had this problem my whole life and don’t know what to do about it.

1 Like

Ask for advise at the grocery store.

2 Likes

An other problem I’ve been having is being oblivious to girls probably due to my aspergers.

1 Like

I might try that.

The first step is to research, the next is to try everything.

2 Likes

talk to her mom nicely, have money on the first date, but most of all, drive a big car.

4 Likes

Just ask, that’s what i did and it worked three times, never blossomed into real relationships, for the better.

I’ll never find a girl version of me, which is what my heart desires. I haven’t been even able to find a guy me either, shame, cuz we’d make good companions.

1 Like

Act casual and make her laugh

Yeah I know I should do that but some part of me says to wait for her to ask and because of that I am still single.

1 Like

Just be yourself.

1 Like

nice meme lol

This may sound stupid but sometimes I fear dying alone.

1 Like

Girls won’t ask u unless ur already good friends with them. I find girls struggling hard with mi attractive, provided they are physically attractive lol. I don’t really know what i’m looking for in a woman. A good relationship eludes me, i just don’t know how to find the type of woman i think has potential

1 Like

And if a girl doesn’t ask u out, doesn’t mean she’ll say ‘no’ if u ask her out

1 Like

U are a handsome lad, don’t be afraid to get ur feet wet

2 Likes

You should focus on being friends with a girl first rather than just a relationship, to have something that will last, you need good foundations!

3 Likes