Im sorry i promise i will not bother anyone anymore.i just wana feel part this community cause im lonley

Im sorry everyone here.i was rude and said inappropriate things.i apologise.im going through bad imes at the moment.im having suicide thoughts lately,thats why im coming off as mean to everybody.

I didn’t hear what you said and you are welcome here. Get help for your suicidal thoughts please!

2 Likes

you never came off mean to me. I’m sorry you aren’t doing well.

1 Like

I recommend getting a dungeons and dragons group, its months if not years of committed quality time with strangers you’ll grow fond of or kick to the curb.

Try playing online, cause of corvid but if you find people in person who play try it out.

1 Like

We have all been there. It’s okay.

Stay safe. Talk to someone.

i appreciate this website.im thankfull for the supporti get here.you all awesome.someone ban me cause i said something i didnt mean it.i was just hurt.

If you’re having suicidal thoughts please consider a depression medication. I had gripping fears of death and mortality and weeping sessions and depression medicine kicked that stuff out like it hadn’t paid rent.

If you are feeling suicidal, please tell someone — a friend or family member, a teacher, a doctor or therapist or call 911 (if you’re in the U.S.) or the Emergency Medical Services phone number in your country.

You can also call a suicide prevention hotline—these are available in the U.S. and in many other countries.

International suicide hotlines:

Suicide hotlines in the U.S.:

More resources:

We don’t hold grudges here. We know that sometimes people lash out when they are feeling bad. It is okay. You can try harder next time.

thank you ryanana.i tried paxil.it didnt work.my mind was gone on it.thank you for the suggestion.

Please try more anti depressants I had to go through several different drugs before I got the desired result.

This is very much a thing where its not like you’re not treatable after only having done one drug and it not working.

yeah i know everyone is supportive here.its just the amuilspride,i dont like.i cant find sychitrist covid 19 is messing things up.

1 Like

You’re not bothering anyone. You ARE a part of the community.

2 Likes

i appreciate your kindness charla.i do feel welcome here.thank you for the support.

1 Like

Hi @oulabi. I’m the Mod who suspended you. Everyone goes through a rough patch now and again. We all understand that and I think you’ll find this is a very supportive community. I’m glad to see you back on the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I know.im very sick,this community is all i have at the moment.thank you for understanding.

1 Like

Welcome back! I’m glad you are here and doing okay.

1 Like

thank you im doing okay.i like your zelda picture.which is your favourite zelda.i like nintendo games,their peaceful games.u know games today on playstation they have too much violence.nintedo games are more calming.

1 Like

We’re Zelda fans in our house. Ocarina of time is my favorite. Breath of the wild was pretty awesome of course. We are a Nintendo family. All of us play animal crossing new horizons. It’s very relaxing for all ages.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.