I just told myself

That I’m a burden. Maybe I should go to the bridge. I am worthless I know thanks for telling yourself that.

Roxanna, you are a good person, and you certainly have worth.

If you are feeling suicidal, please tell someone — a friend or family member, a teacher, a doctor or therapist or call 911 (if you’re in the U.S.) or the Emergency Medical Services phone number in your country.

You can also call a suicide prevention hotline—these are available in the U.S. and in many other countries.

International suicide hotlines:

Suicide hotlines in the U.S.:

More resources:

1 Like

Thanks. I’m just hoping my meds sort themselves out. My old pdoc retired and I have a new pdoc. She’s nice. I hate voices.

3 Likes

@roxanna can you name one thing you like about yourself for me?

2 Likes

We haven’t talked but it would be boring on here without you

2 Likes

Just stay positive! We love you, okay.

Search out the meme threads, they help me when the voices get to me.

Once again, you are loved here!

1 Like

I have a good sense of humor.

5 Likes

You really do! And you’re also a very sweet and caring person.

4 Likes

I drank alcohol earlier tonight. I can’t take my meds. When am I going to reach the edge?

Thx so much. I’m really starting to believe I’m some sort of a schizoaffective.

Why can’t you take your meds? How long ago did you have the alcohol? Can you call your pharmacist and ask if it’s okay to mix your meds with alcohol? It isn’t smart to do it all the time, but some of them can be mixed occasionally.

1 Like

It’s 11.2 ounces with 1/4 a bottle left. I didn’t drink much. IDK if it’s safe.

If you’re talking about beer, that’s not enough to get you drunk. You should call your pharmacy to double check, but it sounds like it’s safe to take your meds.

It was Smirnoff green apple. I think I’ll be fine.

You’ll be fine. Take your meds.

2 Likes

Probably so. Should be ok

1 Like

Probably go to ctc if it gets worse.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.