I'm not delusional. I don't have schizophrenia

I have philosophical beliefs about a God consciousness. Maybe I am separate to everyone else. Reptilians are real. I observe people moving their tongues weird. Millions of people believe in reptilians, so I am not alone. Hindus, Muslims, Christians and Jews all believe in their fairytales but you don’t see me calling them delusional. I have no voices and no hallucinations. Just beliefs. Therefore I am not schizophrenic. I’ve had psychosis sure, but that was a result of prolonged depression and isolation. Also my other episodes were probably caused by the poisonous antipsychotics disrupting my brain chemistry. I still hope I can become God one day and destroy the reptilians. Maybe destroy all sentient life. This universe should be mine.

2 Likes

This is one of the most schizophrenic things I’ve ever read.

8 Likes

Haha. My beliefs aren’t delusions. It’s the reality I’m facing.

Um, the third criteria is delusions. I’ve never heard voices or hallucinated things but my paranoia and delusional thinking got me my label of schizophrenia.

Look up the definition of “delusion” and it might be a cue as to why you might seem delusional to an objective doctor.

People, myself included don’t always know how they come off to other people. Thinking you might become god and destroy the universe seems like a pretty obvious red flag that your thinking may not be as rational as you think.

You can always rationalize your thinking as being probable but it just sounds…well, delusional.

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t know how to become God. Maybe death is the only way but I’m not suicidal. The only reason I want to destroy the universe is because I think there is another God consciousness that has taken over my universe and trapped me in human form.

Sorry, I didn’t mean to make light. My delusions were my reality too. But if you can get on the other side of them you can see that you can’t always trust what your brain is telling you.

Did you stop your meds?

2 Likes

Well, if you ask me my opinion I will give it. You sound very delusional.

2 Likes

No aps for four months. They were giving me intrusive thoughts and blurred visual hallucinations.

The only good thing about my beliefs is that I don’t dwell on the ‘delusions’. I am busy all day.

Sometimes I just sit and daydream about a couple flat tires. What kind of sharp knife cut it? Who was pissed at them.

Well yes, that is a positive thing
What, do you just forget about them and shut them off like a light switch?
My delusions are not as strong as when I’m at work but they are still there.

1 Like

No I just generally don’t think about it. I think posting on here makes it seem like it’s on my mind 24/7 but honestly it’s not. It’s in the back of my mind.

I know that this site is promed but maybe you’re from the rare people who can live without meds and just have mild symptoms. Personally if my symptoms were mild I would have stopped meds but sadly they aren’t and I even get violent without meds.

2 Likes

How did you end up on meds to begin with?

I had psychosis in 2019 out of the blue after 10 months off meds. No idea how it happened. But I had a sleep disturbance. Maybe I have a genetic predisposition for Schizophrenia. My dad is delusional. I’m starting to think that there’s an agenda to put me in hospital and suppress my mind to prevent me from reaching my full potential. I’m highly intelligent and was probably a prodigy as a child. I was always smarter than my peers. Even in high school (middle school in American english).

You sound extremely sick, please take your meds.

You can hope to be God all you want but a bunch of us here already beat ya to it and became God lol.
Then reality hits…

I had a friend I lived with actually 7 years ago. He was into Alister crowley and about that everyone is god already they just have to realize it or some crap. And he believed in reptilians.
He wasn’t mentally ill though he just had strange beliefs and smoked too much weed and did mushrooms

But you probably strongly have a fixed belief about this stuff so yeah that’s a delusion

all of that illuminati and reptillian stuff, will give people a mental illness. Just you believing it can lead you to metal illness, just check yourself your not based in the reality that normal people are in, normal people dont think about reptillian aliens, they dont even know it exists. You can research it all you want and eventually youll start to believe. But if you look at it with reality glasses on, there is no proof of reptillian aliens no pictures no proof of truth of it, and until there is, im gonna forget about it, cause its just a waste of time thinking about it. It will only make you delusional. Being isolated and doing drugs will only reinforce the delusion. You dont have schizophrenia yet but if you keep doing what your doing you will get schizophrenia, the delusions will turn into reality and you will start to hear voices. Thats how it starts with delusions

2 Likes

Keep taking your meds @StonePaperScissors.