I'm not delusional. I don't have schizophrenia

I wish I knew what to say.

It’s delusional to think that you can become God and destroy all sentient life.

1 Like

This is how I feel as well. Not happy myself with the SZ diagnosis.

1 Like

xTry to detach from these conditions/and deprogram from the illusions you tell yourself.

Yeah I did shrooms once, scary it was worse than the worst schizophrenic episode. The mind consciousness is capable of anything–I do believe humans can manifest their desires. But people get stuck in these fear-based patterns the secret to energy is creating a better world within you–and is hard to master–meditation, peace, stillness becomes the focus the journey becomes more beautiful than the mountain tops you want to reach to overcome the madness. I found peace in my own inner wisdom. I do not need to be acknowledged by others.

2 Likes

Saying you’re not delusional or schizophrenic, and then proceeding to explain your schizophrenic delusions would be like me claiming I’m not lactose intolerant, i just fart and have diarrhea when I consume dairy :grimacing:

3 Likes

wtf, your talking nonsense again take your meds man. stop it with this god thing. Your not god. stop this Repitilian bs. Its getting annoying. You need professional help.

2 Likes

Do behave Miika. Lactose intolerance is no excuse for such displays. :sweat_smile:

I fart in your general direction!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.