wish humans could do this lol

7 Likes

that was so funny.
take care :alien:

1 Like

Don’t have a photo but this covers my boredom often

Go on press the red button… I dare you!

2 Likes

I pressed as many red buttons as I could thanks Dreamscape.

pressed it, until it started over again…think I’ve done that before too.

1 Like

Hmmm so you’ve blown up the world and the 9 layers of heaven and hell again and again. What would your mother say? :smile:

me want more
me want more
me want more
give me
give me
give me…my ocd just started …thanks alot !?!

oh ■■■■ i just saw the light switch
on
off
on
off
on
off
on
off

mrs. sith is not happy with you…D- for you !

2 Likes

Um why did you stop pressing the red button then?

1 Like

there are so many buttons and switches in the world, and not enough time, my favorite place is a lift !?!

2 Likes

Oh I so love to get in the elevator and push all the buttons for all the floors, then, with a silly grin, pull up my pant legs to reveal my socks and say " I got new socks!"

5 Likes

Thought I’d do a selfie
It’s a good one too as look I’m smiling a very rare occurrence.

Mental note: Must get some moisturiser!

4 Likes

that’s funny…i’m trying that next time i get in a lift…!?!
you give me way too many good ideas !!

2 Likes

If you liked that try some of these.

1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car with
    Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer at Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.

2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don’t Disguise Your Voice!

3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.

4. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once everyone has gotten over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.

5. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write ‘For Marijuana’

6. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.

7. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.

8. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is ‘To Go’.

9. Sing Along At The Opera.

10. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can’t Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.

11. When The Money Comes out of The ATM, Scream ‘I Won! I Won!’

12. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, yelling ‘Run for Your Lives! They’re Loose!’

13. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, ‘Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.’

14. Pick up a box of condoms at the pharmacy, go to the counter and ask were the fitting room is.

6 Likes

i love number 12 the best…
that made me smile…and i have written them down in my ’ sith book of dark magic "

1 Like

These post really made me laugh out loud.
Thank you made my night lol

1 Like

Anyone remember the “Unknown Comic” from the Gong Show in the seventies?

When we stopped at a store one night and let my friend run in and get something we moved the car to the other side of the parking lot and watched her look for it…it was mean, but funny. another time that same friend and I were with her now ex-boyfriend trying to use GPS to figure out where something was, the GPS was pissing him off sending him in the wrong direction constantly telling him to make left turns…and my friend knew where the shop was the whole time…we should have told him, but he never asked us…not to mention after an hour of trying to find the store the place was closed for the day…that was the funniest part of the whole trip.

2 Likes

I will let you know how #1 goes :smile:

1 Like