If you were the opposite sex?

Nice pic. Cool.

1 Like

I would make the world a safe place for people who changed sex’s.

1 Like

i’d work to reform thinking concerning the female flatulent. i’m pro fart. #metoot

6 Likes

I suppose I would be the things I deeply admire in ladies.

I would paint my toenails beautiful colors, wear really nice sandals :sandal: and beautiful dresses!

Haha. I suppose I already have a very feminine side. :thinking:

3 Likes

If I was the same height that I am as a guy that would be awesome. 6 foot 6 super woman

2 Likes

When I worked as a financial analyst, I had to communicate a lot over the phone. A lot of my clientele would comment on how nice my voice was, then they would ultimately offer to take me out for a business lunch. Since I actually did have business to discuss, I would say yes. I don’t know if they were curious about me or not, but I got some really decent meals out of it. They don’t skimp on business lunches, either! Thank goodness I wasn’t on APs back then. I would have weighed a ton!

2 Likes

That explains your picture then lol

They were nice once we got out to lunch. I always took a coworker with me so that I wasn’t alone with them, and I always kept it professional. Those men would DRINK though! Some would down five drinks in a lunch meeting, then get in the car and drive back to work. Yikes!

3 Likes

If I haven’t reached menopause yet I’d probably be looking forward to it. It’s gotta be scary to know that you can take a walk in the woods and end up pregnant by a creepy stranger. If I were into sex I’d be a lesbian as well or have a sex change. I wouldn’t mind doing some things that women do like coloring with bright colors, although wearing brightly colored shirts doesn’t feel right. I would say I don’t mind doing laundry, washing dishes or cooking but a man can do those things too when we have too. I would refuse to iron clothes, or dust however which men can do too but I prefer not too. I also wouldn’t wear dresses, earrings, makeup, perfume, bother to shave my legs, arms, or any part of my body other than periodically my face. I would make an ugly dame.

1 Like

I do not want to be male and have sz. It seems most guys on sz.com hate their lives way more often than women. Maybe because symptoms are worse. But hopefully I will be one of the few guys who choose to go to therapy and get back to work and maybe start a family. It’s just that I’ve been here long enough to feel that many guys are absolutely miserable about no gf and no job. But I’ve also attended enough support group to feel many make it on their own too.

3 Likes

If I were a woman I would be an air head… kind of shy quiet and nice… and a bit slutty

1 Like

Probably work in a bank.

1 Like

If I was a female I’d never leave the house! Saying that…I’m a male. I think like a male and all those hormones would probably put more priority on things other than boobs and stuff! Seriously…I like boobs and stuff and love the females…being one with my male brain would be a disaster!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.