About yourself

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Appearance and then character.

1 Like

If there was one thing I could permanently change about myself, it would be to get back to 165 pounds and stay there.

3 Likes

Ah I don’t even know. Appearance wise it’d be cool to be perfectly symmetrical. I don’t think It’d really feel like me though.

Character wise. Maybe not slip into being a know it all prick at times.

I’d like the resolve and motivation to never stop learning. I used to have that.

1 Like

I wish I was more coordinated on land…

Character has changed… I’m not the man I was at all… and I work hard to stay that way.

1 Like

I’d be 40 years younger than I am… and totally into being with what is at all times.

2 Likes

Physically I have a scar on my lip cuz of a drunken fight my best friend dragged me into, someone sucker punched from the side and my teeth split open my lower lip. I went for an operation with a plastic surgeon but he referred me to a student who tried to fix it but made it worse. If I could have my God-given pure lips again for this eternal innocent kiss I’d be happy. That or not being circumcised. :fearful:

Character: get rid of fear! Being Fearless in all aspects of life.

1 Like

aw I’m sure your lips looks fine. As long as you have fresh breath and brush your teeth :o) I am a little too fearless though, I always take risks, I wish I was a little more laid back and satisfied in my life. Sometimes I regret the decisions I make. I’m sure you’re gonna do much better soon.

1 Like

why do you regret being circumcised? Is there a reason>

@anon40540444 I’m currently 110 pounds through strict diet. It’s achievable and a lot of people do it. I believe you can achieve anything when you’re happy, healthy and have your sanity.

Would rather be intact as they call it. Mostly I don’t like having my glans out in the open, can only wear boxer briefs because I’m ultra sensitive in that area and any brushing fabric will tickle me uncomfortably.

This is the key point in my recovery. Staying sane can sometimes be challenging for me. In the past 10 months, I have had to grapple with positive symptoms more than before. This atrocious living situation I have may be a big part of that.

1 Like

In my case I would not like to be so shy!!
Tolteca.

1 Like

I would change the way I hate myself. It really doesn’t help sometimes. Sometimes it makes me work harder because I don’t show myself mercy, I feel like I deserve more pain, but pain sometimes results in gain.

2 Likes

My top two are 1. I wish I didn’t have so much anxiety and 2. I wish my mood didn’t go so up and down in a psychotic way

Wow I just listed my 2 main mental illness symptoms. But I always feel discontent and want to strive and then realize I’m incapable of things and give up and it becomes a bummer.

I used to have big self-image insecurities…First I was too fat, then I was too short. But Now I’ve grown into my body, and don’t mind not being tall. So if I could change ONE, or TWO things, it wouldn’t be that. But if I could change 5 it would probably include that type of stuff.

1 Like

never mess with perfection !?!..lol :smiley:
take care :alien:

4 Likes

appearance: i need to lose weight after gaining on zyprexa

character: share less internal dialogue, and be less shy .

1 Like

I wish that I was more social in person.

2 Likes

I’d change to the ideal weight for my age and height, have 6pk abs and muscular arms.

1 Like

i will go with character…
if possible out of mental illness…

1 Like

appearance: lose alot of fat gain some muscle.
character: become more active, gain more willpower

1 Like

would rather just be me

2 Likes