If you could completely resolve on problem in your life, what would it be?

It’s a tough call with all my issues,

I don’t even know if I would pick schizophrenia.

What do you think?

3 Likes

I would pick money, the rest I can deal with

4 Likes

That’s easy, my daughter. She would be magically well adjusted and happy.

4 Likes

My delusions

I don’t wanna get rid of them

More so I wanna resolve them

If that means getting rid of them then yes.

But “resolve” I did think of my delusions.

Maybe that means they’ll always be with me. But I can learn to live with them best.

3 Likes

My heart condition. I would love to know what it feels like to be able to run without the risk of killing myself.

7 Likes

That it would be a for sure thing that everything’s alright with my baby (doesn’t have any birth defects or mental handicaps)

5 Likes

I just want to get healthy again.

3 Likes

I could probably live with schizophrenia if it was consistent. The good day/ bad day thing is getting old. If it wasn’t for the random nature of it, I could probably move on.

So I vote for a bit of mental stability.

5 Likes

I agree with @Mountainman. Money.

2 Likes

I vote for getting rid of my Anhedonia. I think it has slightly improved. I get a chuckle on the forum here and there, but I still find it hard to enjoy most things. It’s a major obstacle in the way of me being able to enjoy life.

4 Likes

My family needs money desperately. If I could, I’d make it so we had enough money to be comfortable.

3 Likes

I dont have to resolve my problems god does that for me automaticaly. So im good. :grinning:

3 Likes

If there was con problem in my life that I could completely resolve, it would be getting married with children.

2 Likes

I’d like to find a place in this country to live where I can be happy. It’s either the weather, or the cost of living, or the people that have ruined it so far. That, and I’d like to have a rugrat or two running around. But, they’re expensive, so that’s a distant second.

2 Likes

I really wish the dumb old ■■■■■ who lives above me would lower her voice. I hear her practically EVERY DAY through the walls.

But as long as there are species on earth who do nothing but slam back Koors Light with their diet of Ho Hos and Twinkies I’ll have neighbors like this.

4 Likes
  1. Lack of motivation
  2. Finances
3 Likes

Sorry your neighbor is bothering you.

It’s hard living in an apartment sometimes,

When it comes to noise and stuff.

But I’ll be honest,

A beer, ho hos and Twinkies sound awesome right now.

3 Likes

The only thing I can really think of is that it wouldn’t be so humid out. I could only walk 15 mins today.

2 Likes

Why did you get a new account?

I would want to get rid of my migraine headaches forever.

3 Likes