If you could completely resolve on problem in your life, what would it be?

Lol! I could use a beer after dealing with these dumb people all day. :joy:

Hope you’re well, friend. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finances, I would like financial independence and I want to learn how to drive

3 Likes

money, money, money…more money…

2 Likes

My shitty personality lol. It’d be nice to be a better person, have more friends, etc.

2 Likes

My only problem rn now on meds is negative symptoms.

1 Like

When I first got on this forum you seemed too blunt. I now admire it. I’m sometimes too blunt.

2 Likes

goldenrex is a good person…she is honest is all…she speaks her mind within the boundaries on the forum and is always right that I’ve seen so far.

2 Likes

Oh, had a humdinger of a day at work. Have a customer on a tear after being surcharged for convictions by an insurance company. Apparently it’s my fault he got six convictions (two of them major) in the last three years and got dinged for them.

Just gawd.

4 Likes

Fixing my money problem would alleviate most of my other problems.
Aside from that, I would want to resolve the issues with my sister.
And if those things can’t be done, then I’d want to get rid of my sensory issues.

3 Likes

Hugs to ya bud! That sounds like a very tough day.

1 Like

He wanted the name of my lawyer. I’m like, “pardon me?”

“I want the name of your lawyer, I’m suing you personally.”

And that’s when I hung up the phone.

1 Like

Yowsas! It sounds like the guy was just blowing steam.

It’s just a tremendous time suck. First crazy customer in four years of doing this. Whooo.

2 Likes

Try not to let the ahole get to you. Spend some time with your floof and make a cup of hot chocolate. :blush:

2 Likes

@shutterbug sorry man…I would have freaked out.

1 Like

Resolving my cognitive impairment would be a huge cause for celebration. If my brain was functional I could work and get so much more achieved.

2 Likes

Ageing I think…
Or my husband not slowly becoming a grumpy old man

1 Like

A problem shared

is a problem halfed

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.