If anyone could say anything to you, right now, what would you like to hear?

I wasn’t really sure where to put this. But that’s my question: if anyone could say anything to you, right now, what would you like them to say? What do you want to hear more than anything else?

Mine would be: I understand. It’s okay.

4 Likes

Nothing. I wouldn’t want to hear anything. No voices at all. Just peace and quiet.

4 Likes

I want a gorgeous, smart, understanding, mentally mature person my age to be all like “Blah blah much love, I’m gonna make out with you under a blooming Japanese Cherry Blossom tree now!”. That would be nice. Guy or girl, I’m bisexual so I don’t care. I’m a male by the way.

Preferably someone with long red hair.

Or I want some of my most attractive friends to turn gay so we could be more than friends. I often fantasize about that. Or I want to hear that they’ve invented virtual reality online gaming so I can go to Valhalla.

Or I want to hear that they’ve found a cure for schizophrenia and I get one injection or something and not take pills all day for the rest of my life like I do now.

I love fantasizing, I fantasize a lot when I’m bored in class.

“Wow, you look terrific!” Though I’d have a hard time agreeing with it even if I did hear it !

My favorite thing to hear… and I’ve heard it more often lately as I’ve gotten better…

My family (Parents, brothers and my kid sister) will say… “It’s Ok James, I believe you.”

I also love it when my kid sis will say… “Your not misreading this situation, your 100% correct.”

I’ve been so wrong for so long, I love to hear it when I’m right. I love to hear that I’m right more often then I used to be.

4 Likes

I would like to hear “you’re not a liar nor a hypocrite”

2 Likes

**" Mom-I`m going to be ok-I get it."**Words I want to hear from my son…

2 Likes

I would like to hear . I know a hearb from a jungle of( any country) that cures mentall illness.

1 Like

It’s time to go back to who (how) you used to be.

1 Like

@mm_damsel I would want to hear the same as you - I understand, everything is ok or You can make it. Words of encouragement

1 Like

the ice cream van just pulled up down the street !!..mmmmmmm…chocolate chip icecream
take care

2 Likes

I would like to hear , “We are going to publish your book. You have talent”
Or just
“You are a very kind person, thanks for your help.”

“I like you”
I heard it once, ten years ago.

You can lay eggs that hatch monsters and sim cards that let you talk to aliens

1 Like

I would to hear “I’m proud of you” from my Mom.

3 Likes

My wife would come in. The room is lit by candle light. Her face is beautiful as it shimmers in it’s flickering light. She is wearing the sexiest outfit i have ever seen her in to date. I can’t believe she is so wonderful.

She slowly comes over to me and leans over as i sit in my chair and whispers softly in my ear “the steak is done.”

3 Likes

The birds singing, the sound of the ocean, general hustle and bustle of a busy town or city. It’s all clouded out by voices, so the things I took for granted when I wasn’t ill would be my choice

3 Likes

We will find a cure

4 Likes

It’s not your fault

2 Likes

It isn’t your fault. If you had a bad leg or something you wouldn’t be saying that. It’s nobody’s fault in fact. It’s an illness.

2 Likes