If anyone could say anything to you, right now, what would you like to hear?

I’d like somebody to say ‘would you rather try CBD meds or rexulti next’. I’m placing a lot of hope in cbd meds. They might not even come out. And rexulti isn’t available in Europe yet.

1 Like

"You are free "

4 Likes

“Your not a ■■■■■■■”, or “I love you”.

1 Like

Honestly? “Why don’t you take a break for a bit and rest up? We’ve got this covered.”

But more realistically, “Thanks. You’re doing a great job.”

3 Likes

That I will get better. That I will be highly functional someday.

3 Likes

Right now I won’t lie: ‘‘The bacon is ready’’ - But on a whole anything supportive or understanding, typically, would be good. I still long for the sound of the birds or the wind

1 Like

That I’m going to find someone who’s able to love me. And that it will be mutual.

1 Like

Mine would be I care about you,I love you

you have completed your training…young sith.
you are now the master… :wink:
take care :alien:

1 Like

“It’s okay to quit your new job if it causes you distress?”

1 Like

“We have cured schizophrenia” or "you just won a million (or more)dollars.

2 Likes

Something similar to this

1 Like

I would like to hear my cat talk. A lot of crud has been going on in my life with my Mom and besides being able to hear from her how she knows that I don’t like that she can’t be inside but I have no say over that, but I also want to hear that she loves me and whether or not my Mom is the jerk that she is in my mind or if she truly doesn’t understand me. I don’t know if I’m paranoid, too sensitive, or if she really is a jerk.

i hope your job is going okay…:european_post_office:
in the beginning a new job is hard…there is always alot to learn.
wishing you the best :heartbeat: with it.
take care :alien:

1 Like

I used to b good looking. Does that count? B4 sz I loved intellectual conversation. What else? My hair is long & dark brown.

I tire of hearing voices all day tho

Ooooooh, we should play matchmaker for @mortimermouse

“I can cure you and all people from all illness”

1 Like

“I can make you bigger, faster, stronger, smarter. We can turn you to God-likeness.”

1 Like

You’re never gonna get fat. :unamused:

3 Likes