I went off meds, im not there yet

Mirage on the horizon, but it’s not surprisin that I’m seeing what I see, it’s just no meds impacting me, allowing me to be more free, and open up to new possibilities, although I can’t think–straight, in any one direction, it’s any and all, all at once clogging my brain, they call me a dunce…

Acute is the stage of the phase that I’ve been going through, for the last few days maybe a week or two, and if I stay this way it’d be ok, that’s what I say–let my rhymes accrue it’s about due in fact it’s passed and a whole lotta people wanna kick my ass, they say "tomorrow you’re through, gonna get some medication into you, no matter what you think you’re not happy, and infact,its crappy seein you go through all of this and not much we can do, but we really do wanna see you through "

Mistrust in meanings and biases too, elevated paranoia, what it does to you–it grips and it holds and squeezes you tight while whispering in your ear about your worst fears and some you haven’t thought of but it makes sense and the fright comes on And Ya can’t hang on to anything much but these damn fears, anxiety and such, and then comes the point where it’s all too much find yourself in the midst of a clutch, you’re not making sense they say you’re out of touch, but just one touch could end the world, you’re being both pulled and hurled an inner conflict that is your mind and inside you are scrambling to find, something anything that just makes sense, and they wonder why you’re so tense, why you haven’t spent more time around friends family and the like, instead Ya retract, do self harm acts in an effort to be right Cuz it makes things calmer an quiet down in your head when you burn or drown in booze every day trying to feel right or at least like you’ve got a reason for it everybody’s weird when they get bent, everybody’s strange when they burn their face, everybody’s somebody’s big disgrace at some point is the point you’re trying to make, but like an earthquake, they don’t see it coming and it causes a shake, and it seems a mistake and you don’t know why you even did those things, I mean look at those people and the turmoil you bring, with such a seemingly tiny thing, and you only feel worse but that’s the curse nothing you can do can make it less worse, and you’re well versed so just keep it inside and do not confide about the problems that you hide, Cuz who’s on your side? Part of a government mind control program, and they say"thanks , couldn’t do it without you man" part of the plan to keep you in check and make sure you lose the respect of those once known, but now they’ve “outgrown” the limits of you even your wife wants nothing to do–with anything involving you… Scared and alone out in the woods, weeks at a time, and the only consolation you find is your animal of choice, one that listens to your voice, and makes the choice, to love you just as you are and it’s helped you by far to have him around, just like you he don’t make many sounds but that rabbit shows affection and in your book he done won the election, yeah your selection, friend that keeps you from the end, more time you spend with him than any other this little dude is closer than your brothers, or any other, did Ya right from the very first night, gave the sight of hope and appreciation, maybe saved your life. That’s how it is and I’m carrying on, stop reading this it’s time to move on, but thanks again for listening to this rant, it’s what I do when I just can’t…