I want to die

Plz seea phychiatrist. Therapy helps somewhat, but sounds like chemical imbalance and only meds can fix that. Just remember the first med might not be for you, but maybe there is…worth a shot at a happier life, eh

Hugs

1 Like

(Hugs)

I’m sorry I’m just not able to do meds right now.

But I have evened out a bit since I posted this thankfully but thank you for your concern.

I understand. You could try hobbies or self help stuff. Also, might watch, caffeine and sugar cuz causes ups and downs. Take care of yourself cuz we care

1 Like

Pm if you need help or someone to talk to. Cuz I rejected meds til my life was unmanageable

You need meds my bru

2 Likes

I will try my best Thank you. I’m always trying to learn new ways to cope with stuff. I will try to limit my caffeine!

I can’t pm cause im “new” but thank you for the offer. I’d love to hear your story sometime if you ever want to share.

Sent a test one I’m new and don’t visit iften

How are you feeling today?
I saw you make the thread yesterday, but I didn’t have time to ask about you then.
I hope you’re feeling better. I know trauma can be hard to re-live, but with time and repetition, it becomes less painful.

When I’m in distress, I tend to panic and have a darker than normal view of how things are. What helps me is remembering that it will pass, and that it’s okay to have negative feelings too, as long as I don’t act on them.

I hope things get better for you. Don’t discontinue your treatment because it brings up negative emotions, I don’t know if you were thinking of doing that, but I’m just saying. Trauma will be painful to bring up, but it will help in the long run.

If/when you’re able to PM, feel free to write me if you need a friendly ear.
Hugs.

2 Likes

Hi noise. I hope maybe today you feel better a bit.

Maybe it’s worth trying just a little medication though I understand you don’t want too but if you try you might not regret it.

Please don’t do anything to hurt yourself.

2 Likes

@noise you seriously need some therapy…check yourself into a psych hospital…you’ll get help there…noise, youre a much loved and valued member here on the forum

1 Like

I’m actually a bit better now than I was yesterday ive had time to calm down a bit. But I’m far from being 100 percent but I’m not in I want to die mode now so that’s a plus

That was kind what went wrong yesterday I brought a specific incident up because lately since I’ve been talking about it I’ve been getting a very specific hallucination/flashback which is very distressing.

But it’s the first time I’ve ever talked about it to anyone so it messed me up more than I thought it would.

So I’m hoping now that it’s out there it won’t be as horrible the next time i go to talk about it but my stomach is still in knots.

This is actually kind of the same mindset I try to keep but sometimes I kinda lose myself a bit but everything turned out ok today and I feel relatively safe now.

I’m not quitting treatment I promise. I trust this therapist enough to actually open up enough to talk about it and that’s huge for me.
Cause after my abuser it was too much to even go to anyone for these problems for years. so I’m still just kind of in disbelief that I found one I trust so not getting rid of her anytime soon.

That’s what I’m telling myself thank you for the reassurance!

And thank you I will you’re a very kind good person berru!
(hugs)

1 Like

I do feel better now just a little I’m ok I promise.

And medication I know is helpful to a lot of people but for now I’m just not ready I’m sorry

And I’m not gonna hurt myself I’m sorry for making you worry I’m ok for now :heart:

1 Like

Well I’m in therapy.

but I’m ok for now I’m not gonna hurt myself! I’m calmer now. thank you for the concern! And that’s sweet of you to say thank you.

1 Like

A lot of members here care you and love you including me, please stay calm and be patient with this illness. I guess you are young. You need to grow some wisdom about how to deal with human illness.

1 Like

Hey Noise. I understand what you’re going through. I was uneducated for a few years and it is possible to live unmediated. Its up to the individual to decide what to do. Idk what trauma you went through, but I’m sorry for whatever it was as I suffer from PTSD and even being medicated now talking about it can send me in a bad place. Stay strong buddy you got this

2 Likes

Thank you @green5 I was just having a rough day

I am still pretty young so I’m definitely still learning. But I’m learning new things everyday. Hopefully I’ll be happy someday

Thank you for now I’m just trying to do the best I can.

My trauma comes from a past psychiatrist and my parents abused me. And I know probably no matter what I’m not going to be all better but im going to keep trying to get to a place where I can function for now.

I hope you can heal as well thank you (hugs) you stay strong too

1 Like

Same here, same feelings, same anxiety

1 Like

I’m sorry you had such a bad time, I’m glad you are feeling more calm today but that doesn’t negate how dark you went, I’ll offer you a cyber (hug) now. This happens to me too, a wise man said that therapy is like sand in a bucket of water, settled at first therapy is like putting a stick and stirring it all up, all the sand goes chaotic swirls up and down. It But it also eventually settles again. He’s a pianist who went through awful experiecnes as a child and developed mental illness which isn’t surprising, he was saved by music again but still struggles even now. I hope you don’t regret talking about it, hopefully now it is out there it will settle and there will be some relief x

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.