I want to be a professional cuddler!

Seriously! I see other people doing it. My only fear is horny men, lol. I am female and I found out most cuddlers are female and clients are male. Sounds sketch but if it’s real, I’d love to do it. I would love to BE cuddled:) so to get paid to cuddle people sounds awesome!

They average 40K a year

7 Likes

That would be a good part-time gig. Enjoy a good spooning and get paid! I’m sure you’ve heard of sound therapy, too.

1 Like

You could set up a room where you did it to be safe. Have cameras that record, someone you check in with before/after appointments, that sort of thing.

4 Likes

Heck yea! Do full figured women fetch a premium? We totally should. I know I could throw off extra heat and there’s plenty to hold onto. I’m soft and billowy. I can see it now “Leafy’s Cuddle Shop”. Sign me up.

5 Likes

I don’t think I like the idea of cuddling filthy strangers - they’d have to be fumigated first.

5 Likes

I’m sorry to break it down to you but ‘pro cuddling’ seems like a front for sex workers.

Like ‘tantric massage’ or ‘girlfriend experience’

4 Likes

It’s not. It’s a real thing.

3 Likes

Men are not gonna pay to be cuddled lol

1 Like
1 Like

What kind of men thou? Creepers

Not necessarily. There are a lot of people that are just sad or lonely and want that human connection. Just because you’re a creep and can’t fathom a healthy person wanting just a cuddle and nothing more doesn’t mean every man is that way.

2 Likes

Aw shucks I’ll take a hug a once a while.

Hmm…I understand the idea, but wouldn’t it be more logic to spend your money on massage instead? That way you get a human connection and a treatment for your body.

I have gone to a foot therapist in the past. It is really relaxing and feels good and there is nothing sexual about it ofcourse. Except I did get a erection one time, but it wasn’t deliberate. Sometimes things happen that are out of our control. I remember I just got embarassed and hope she didn’t notice. It went away pretty quickly though when I focused on anti-erection :relaxed:

2 Likes

It sounds nice, but honestly I would feel very unsafe. It would make me super nervous. I would use cameras and have someone else with you who can call police if something goes wrong

2 Likes

Lol they offer virtual sessions?

2 Likes

They offer emoji sessions alos but they’re a little pricey :joy:

1 Like

That’s one of my fears! I would hate to be in that awkward situation.

1 Like

Yeah. I haven’t met too many men that aren’t horny all the time. Now that I have slept on it, I am not sure it’s feasible, lol. I am tired of being poor and I thought that might be a way to make money and get my own cuddling in. I crave human touch very much and I am lonely but I don’t want sex. It’s hard to find.

1 Like

My favorite shirt.

1 Like

Me and my brother hug sometimes. I don’t really hug anyone else atm.