I want to be a professional cuddler!

The only people I hug are my 2 kids but, like I said, I carve human touch. I’d love to cuddle for a living. I need the money too.

I understand wanting human touch. To me, hugs and touch is as important as the air I breathe. I really feel for you being lonely. I hope you make some new friends. Friends give hugs, or at least mine do

I say go for it, but don’t be naive of the dangers. You’re still performing a physical act with a stranger, whose true intentions you will be ignorant of each time.

Install safe guards. Have a reliable person to check in with before and after, who knows exactly where you are, and has all of the information you know about each client you meet. It’s wise to create a code words with this trusted person, so that they know if something is wrong, or if everything is OK. Can be a type of thing, like a random fruit everytime the meeting went well. This way, if you are in danger, and the client uses your phone without using this code word, it’s obvious something is wrong. And never, ever meet at your own home.

Emojis are great for codes too. They give nothing away to anyone who might be eavesdropping.

So ■■■■■■■ strange.
No thanks

I say no thanks too.

I also want to do this. Was talking to about this the other day.

Yeah. It sounds awesome, if it’s real. I am seriously thinking about becoming a professional cuddler. If I get shady clients, I can always quit. You should do it too! We can compare notes!

1 Like

I think many men will end up getting boners. Sometimes I don’t need to cuddle or fool around with a woman to get aroused, many times I’ve been slow dancing with a woman and got aroused, even a woman that asked me to dance that I wasn’t really attracted too,. The softness of their bodies, the warmth, etc… I couldn’t help it.

I always thought men could stop it if they wanted to. I guess not. That leaves cause for concern.

Not always, sometimes it has a mind of its own. I can be sitting here on the couch watching TV and get an erection for no reason at all.

You can try and picture or imagine things that are non sexual but that doesn’t always work.

3 Likes

Good to know 1515

So, I am not a professional cuddler yet but I joined a cuddle website and I have a cuddle ‘date’ in a few minutes! We did facetime on what’sapp. He says he is not looking for sex and loves to give feet and back rubs. I am STARVING for non-sexual touch. I hope it goes well.

1 Like

I have to say I am very concerned you just signed up and invited someone over. This is not safe. Please reconsider doing this sort of thing.

I mean, professional with the type of safe guards other mentioned would be fine. But random people from a web site? Very dangerous.

1 Like

Good luck, I hope things work out as you want them too, I was just being honest with you. Sometimes things don’t have to be sexual at all for a guy to develop an erection, sometimes it really does have a mind of its own, like I said I’ve gotten erections for no reason at all and I can’t always just magically make them go away right away.even if I want to.

It’s not a perverted horny guy thing necessarily. My mom told me when I was a baby she would change my diaper and sometimes I would have a little erection, obviously I wasn’t sexually aroused or thinking of women, I was a baby, it’s just something that can happen with males.

My date didn’t happen. I told him during facetime that I don’t want sex and he was cool with that, of course. But then…he got “called into work” 10 minutes after we hung up so I am safe and he didn’t get laid. I am meeting a guy in public tomorrow at 2pm for coffee and we will see how we feel. I am having second thoughts though.

1 Like

Don’t let your feelings and desire for touch make you naive about this business, your first experience just ended before it began after he got “called into work” once you told him you didn’t want sex, that should be a big red flag about this line of work

I’ve been single and lonely for a long time but I’m not desperate and I am not going to take risks or put myself in a situation that would make me think twice.

Just my 2 cents.

1 Like

There was a documentary about it on Vice…

Here is a part of it

1 Like

Maybe I should cuddle straight women. @Headspark is right though. I am desperate for human touch (non sexual) and I could get myself into trouble jumping at any opportunity. If I could afford it, I’d get massages, but I can’t. Bummer.

2 Likes

I think you have to get certification to do it
I might be wrong. And yeah I think you chose who you cuddle with and you do it through an app…

I understand the need for physical touch. When I was younger I hated when people touched me… but now I really like giving hugs to people I feel comfortable around.

Sometimes you can find really good deals for spas on groupon… if you wanna look into cheaper massages.

Also here are virtual hugs for u (((hugs))) :hugs:

You mean hug? I am weird, I hate hugs, maybe I have autism, its closely related to sz. I dont even hug my own mother, it makes me sad sometimes that hugging is uncomfortable for me. I see my brothers hug my mother but I can’t.