11 Likes

What does Mukluk mean?

Edit: I googled it. It are boots.

3 Likes

Duh it’s m why was I thinking :thinking: o lol

2 Likes

Third! 15151515

5 Likes

@Montezuma I thought the movie was good. The monsters were funny. :wolf::wolf::wolf:

3 Likes

Just ordered Caribbean food I’m really looking forward to eating this.

5 Likes

It’s getting unbearable again in my room so I just ordered a fan. A medium good one. Looking forward to breathing properly again tmrrw.

3 Likes

Great. Did you get overnight shipping?

3 Likes

I need to go to the store tomorrow morning.

It’s a popular item so they bringing in more every day.

3 Likes

I hate myself…151515

5 Likes

got chinese food for lunch. i never get anything other than mcdonalds, cumbies or dunkins. it was good. sesame chicken, beef teryiaki and pork fried rice. ate it with the cat watching. always does that. bought cigarettes and an energy drink. first caffiene of the day. here with the dog.

6 Likes

We are expecting a storm to come through. Everyone is batting down the hatches here.

4 Likes

We are expecting some to I don’t think they’ll be as bad on my end anymore be safe.

3 Likes

That sucks you missed the end of the movie. That was the best part. :polar_bear::polar_bear::polar_bear:

3 Likes

Yeah it does! It was a decent movie too, just couldn’t keep my eyes open.

3 Likes

Brother in law has just been put into an induced coma. He went into hospital for a routine hernia operation and copped Sepsis. Poor bloke.

Thing is , he’s holding my inheritance money, so wont be expecting any of it anytime soon.

My wayward father phoned up - drunk as usual, crying over mums death. He’s only a bloody year too late. Absolute twat he is. None of us want to know him.

8 Likes

Sorry for your loss @Naarai .

2 Likes

Good morning!:slightly_smiling_face:

I’m having morning coffee.
It’s 4 am.

Very windy here today.

N bloody :cold_face: cold.brrrr

Hope you guys have a nice day.:hibiscus:

3 Likes

Cleaning went well. Ate an okay gas station burger and bought some sushi there too.

Banjo after a bit.

Back home now.

Have Pantera on Spotify now.

The kitty isn’t being too pesty. He was hampering me before I left as I was stooping to tie my shoelaces. Guess he thought I was bending over for him. :heart_eyes_cat:

:grinning:

6 Likes

Hey everyone. Just checking in.

Not feeling too hot today. Idk whats up really. Just exhausted. Cant keep my eyes open.

Im ready for my pdoc appointment on tuesday. It cant come quick enough.

7 Likes